The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Tom "Sex Machine" Savini e-mail intervie

You can see the details from link above:

http://www.rikos.net/tarantino/viewtopic.php?t=126

Basicly the thing is that if someone has an question or two (and that’s the maximum) to the sfx/sfx-makeup effects guy (we all know from From Dusk till Dawn-movie as his character Sex Machine) Tom Savini please read the detail from link above…

The interview questions are sent forward at saturday. The interview is first published in my finnish QT-site(www.tarantino.urli.net the Finland’s biggest QT-site (under constant construction)) then at DVD Plaza and then maybe here if Mr.Sebastian is willing to do that (are you ).

Thanks.

Glottis

if there are enought FDTD related questions i will publish it

Tom did other things in his career then FDTD Seb. I wanna see what he’s been up to lately, I haven’t been seeing him in many movies. Probably due to the fact that CGI is RUINING EVERYTHING.

CGI should only be used as a last resort in an action or horror movie.

-Takeshi Kitano

[quote]Tom did other things in his career then FDTD Seb. I wanna see what he’s been up to lately, I haven’t been seeing him in many movies. Probably due to the fact that CGI is RUINING EVERYTHING. [/quote]

still, you are welcome to present your questions to him… by the ways I have mentioned earlier

:wink: