Tom Cruise Scientology Video

Meh, small potatoes. He is like that to whoever he doesn’t like, and you could see he didn’t like Manson at all.

[quote=“Ify”]
Meh, small potatoes. He is like that to whoever he doesn’t like, and you could see he didn’t like Manson at all.
[/quote]

Yea, and usually I wouldn’t care. I don’t mind subtle rudeness to some guests (I love that about Conan, he can be like that too) but he was rude to Hunter. I was offended, because Hunter is a master!

Anyways…to not be completely off topic…

I know everyones probably seen this…but GRRR!!! What a douche!!

Tom Cruise on the Today Show - YouTube

I would really like to see him go up against someone that actually knows what they’re talking about, not some TV personality.

Scientology is great. I must know what they know and Know what they know and do know how to know what to know what other don’t know but will do know, when I know how to know what must be known

Scientology is great

I take ritalin… So according to Tom Cruise i’m a drug addict. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
I found him really condescending in this video of him interviewing Hunter S. Thompson in the 70’s, but it’s been taken off youtube :frowning:.
[/quote]

Letterman acted condescendingly to Thompson? Now that’s unforgivable. >:(

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Ugh! I hate lettermen. He’s such a douche! He acts very condescending to people who are much more intelligent and worldly then himself.

Ellen Page, from Halifax (Where I live) on Letterman.

- YouTube;

I like her a lot, but her voice drives me nuts!
[/quote]

I don’t think he’s condescending there. He just acts like that. Plus, talk show hosts are supposed to keep it entertaining.

Who the fuck is Thompson?

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Scientology is great. I must know what they know and Know what they know and do know how to know what to know what other don’t know but will do know, when I know how to know what must be known

Scientology is great
[/quote]

That is one of the most accurately distorted descriptions of Scientology I’ve ever read.

Scary, I think like a gamer.

[quote=“Angel”]
I don’t think he’s condescending there. He just acts like that. Plus, talk show hosts are supposed to keep it entertaining.
[/quote]

Haha, no, I was just whoring out that link because shes a fellow Nova Scotian. ;D

This is about Cruise, leave poor Letterman out of this. The loveable gimp.

Who the fuck is Hunter S. Thompson!!! :o

Bio, please tell me your joking! He’s the writer of “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” and the inventor of Gonzo journalism! He’s brilliant, funny as hell, and dead! He shot himself, “On August 20, 2005, in a private ceremony, Thompson’s ashes were fired from a cannon atop a 153-foot tower of his own design (in the shape of a double-thumbed fist clutching a peyote button) to the tune of Bob Dylan’s, Mr. Tambourine Man” Wikipedia has a great article on him. Here is the link: Hunter S. Thompson - Wikipedia

There were two great movies made about him, “Where the Buffalo Roam” (Bill Murray plays Thompson) and “Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas” w/ Johnny Depp.

Other great books by Thompson include: Screwjack, The Rum Diary, Songs of the Doomed, and Nation of Swine. He was a very prolific and talented man. You should check him out. I have a feeling you’ll love his work!

Tom Cruise is a crazy shit head. He should do the world a favor and shut the fuck up.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Who the fuck is Thompson?
[/quote]

Wow I never really heard of Hunter H. Thompson, but I guess you learn something new everyday.

Tom Cruise is awesome, he’s like really crazy, man!

Another reason the writers strike has to end!

Even one of the biggest moviestars just babbles without a proper script. :wink:

But we need to know what he knows in order to know the way of knowing what has to be known!