Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

In two years time he’d be ready for some Russ Meyer. :smiley:

Best kids movies ever : Home Alone 1 and 2 AND (the best of the best probably) : THE GOONIES. Have your kids watched it already ? You can’t deprive your kids childhood from this movie, really.

[quote=“Scarface”]
In two years time he’d be ready for some Russ Meyer. :smiley:
[/quote]

I’ll have him watching Tarantino by 12!!!

NOT!

And for the musical score…A Danny Elfman & Amy Lee collaboration.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]

NOT!
[/quote]

Not a bad idea, actually.

right now my kid is way into Indiana Jones. We have all of the movies and he likes Raiders the best…good boy! I did show him The Nightmare Before Christmas and he absolutely loved it. He is also a big Pee Wee Herman fan, so I’d say you could call him a Tim Burton fan. I have no doubt that Alice and Wonderland will be an instant classic…like everything else Burton has done.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]

NOT!
[/quote]

One of my daughter’s favourite movies is Kill Bill. She’s seen all my Tarantino movies. I wouldn’t have let her watch them if she didn’t show that she could handle it. She has a firm grasp on the difference between film and real life. Could be because I let her watch the behind the scenes stuff on every DVD, and she’s known pretty much forever how they shoot movies.

One of her other favs is Poltergeist. I STILL get freaked out by that movie, and she watches it as she goes to sleep on the weekends. She also loves The Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. The first time I let her watch any of those, she was sitting in the recliner with me and I knew where the “scary” parts were so I could cover her eyes, and she got mad and told me to stop it. I told her that it might scare her, and she told me, “Isn’t it supposed to?” She’s so smart.