The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

This is a little comic spoof about quentin tarantino

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://20-248-a.onlinestoragesolution.c … d/kill.wmv”>http://20-248-a.onlinestoragesolution.com/talk2todd/kill.wmv</LINK_TEXT>

click on the link i think you will enjoy it. if you need the quick time go to retoddedmovies.com

i would love to hear feed back

That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.

[quote=“retoddednmovies.com”]
QUINTOD

click on the link i think you will enjoy it. if you need the quick time go to retoddedmovies.com

i would love to hear feed back
[/quote]

Funny in places, I’m quite surprised the whole stealing/homeage thing wasn’t mentioned. I knew where a few scenes were going before they actually happened. It could have been so much better, there were some good ideas. The girl sitting on the left side of the couch at the start looked kinda hot, but I may have been mislead. Tell me are you a Tarantino fan?

Geeky looking guy: “He made so many other movies, you gotta check 'em out” - Ermmm, yes a whole 3 more

But overall, probably one of the most retarded (or should I say retodded? fucking lame!) shit I’ve ever seen.

I thought it was funny. Especially the pistol duel with tons of shots.

has some nice moments but otherwise it’s pretty crappy i’d say hehe, but quite funny

i thought the depiction of quentin was funny

Yeah, that girl on the left side was pretty hot.

Got any more pics of her? ;D

His 38th film? For fuck’s sake! I gave up after four minutes

I think I should set up an anti-film school.

[size=80]CLINTON MORGAN’S 10 SECONDS ANTI-FILM SCHOOL

Motto " Give a guy a pencil he doesn’t become Rembrandt’

1. Don’t use your friends.
  2. Videotape looks shit on film.
  3. Don’t even bother.
  4. Just get a fucking job and stop pissing me around.
  5. You’ve seen a lot of movies. Yeah? So?
  6. Doesn’t matter how many drafts you write, it’ll always be shit. Go and be a plumber.
  7. Don’t make movies, even if you want to.
  8. Success is not an option.
  9. You really want to with your whole heart? That desire will soon bleed out of you.
  10. You’ll look at your big pile of videos and DVDs that you brought with the intention of learning from and say to yourself, " What have I done with my life? That girl liked me! And I turned her down because I was so determined and I did not want a relationship to get in the way of my chances of making it. Augh!!! "[/size]

I’ve never read it but Joe Queenan wrote a book on his experiences of making a film with credit cards for $7000. The result? He ended up in debt with a movie nobody wanted.

[quote=“Clinton Morgan”]
I’ve never read it but Joe Queenan wrote a book on his experiences of making a film with credit cards for $7000. The result? He ended up in debt with a movie nobody wanted.
[/quote]

Rodriguez did the same, but he had talent… and now he’s a rich fucker teaching dvd customers how to cook Puerco Pebil

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
Rodriguez did the same, but he had talent… and now he’s a rich fucker teaching dvd customers how to cook Puerco Pebil
[/quote]

I’m still waiting for his 10-minute fucking school ;D

I think Rodrigeuz was the springboard for Queenan’s idea. There was a feeling at the time of “anyone can make a movie”. Which, of course, isn’t true.

A school about fucking Ify?

yeah man, ify, wtf? fucking is so natural you dont need to learn it, besides, its learning by doing!

[quote=“Clinton Morgan”]
I think Rodrigeuz was the springboard for Queenan’s idea. There was a feeling at the time of “anyone can make a movie”. Which, of course, isn’t true.

A school about fucking Ify?
[/quote]

Are you familiar with the Robert Rodriguez DVD extras?

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
yeah man, ify, wtf? fucking is so natural you dont need to learn it, besides, its learning by doing!
[/quote]

Haha, yeah don’t me wrong, I just want to see Salma Hayek having sex!!

That Queenan book <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de … s&n=507846”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0786881984/qid=1123541138/sr=8-15/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i7_xgl14/103-4183834-3455816?v=glance&s=books&n=507846</LINK_TEXT>

Since ‘Oh Brother Where Art Thou’ is a reference to a fictional unmade film in Preston Sturges’s ‘Sullivan’s Travels’ I’d like to see Joel and Ethan Coen’s ‘12 Steps To Death’.

That video was stupid, the top one posted.

I agree

At least it was funnier than Little Nicky. But Jingle All the Way was funnier than this shit.

Please don’t do that again.

You dont think Little Nicky was funny. It was funny in my opinion.