This doesnt make sense to me

Hey,

After Vince shoots Marvin in the face, they go to jimmy’s dead nigger storage, then Jules calls Marsellus who’s on vacation, Marsellus calls Wolf, Wolf takes care of everything (he is the man), then Jules & Vince go to the restaurant, the robbery takes place, and in the end they go to the bar where Vince talks with Marsellus about taking his wife out (probably??)

If that’s all correct, then how the hell did Marsellus come back from wherever he was (vacation) to that bar so fast ?

It looks to me that since they had the same clothes, they didnt get the chance to go home and change them…

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Thanks.

Marcellus isn’t on vacation. He’s at home eating breakfast.

He looked dressed and he was wiping his hands with a napkin. He was probably just about to leave. After that, the Bonnie situation took about an hour, and the diner scene + the car ride to the bar might have taken another hour.

Marcellus had plenty of time to get there.

For a second there I thought you might have been right. You would have been the first person to find a mistake in a Tarantino movie.

lol, yeah that makes sense…

I didn’t notice it was his home at first (the trees in the background gave me the impression that they’re on some tropical island)

Yeah, I thought that at first too, but then I realized that Marsellus has a damn fine house.

No, no, no! You can find technical errors in Tarantino works, but the PLOT is perfect all over. Tarantino works on it. There are no mistakes at all.

[quote=“Caleb”]
Hey,

After Vince shoots Marvin in the face, they go to jimmy’s dead nigger storage, then Jules calls Marsellus who’s on vacation, Marsellus calls Wolf, Wolf takes care of everything (he is the man), then Jules & Vince go to the restaurant, the robbery takes place, and in the end they go to the bar where Vince talks with Marsellus about taking his wife out (probably??)

If that’s all correct, then how the hell did Marsellus come back from wherever he was (vacation) to that bar so fast ?

It looks to me that since they had the same clothes, they didnt get the chance to go home and change them…

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Huh, I thought Vincent told Jules that he was gonna take care of Marsellus wife even before they met Marvin. When they’re standing in front of the door.

vince tell jules he is taking out mia before the shooting mess. he goes to marsellus in the bar most probably to tell him what happend. then the day after he takes out mia an the day after he dies-tough few days.

and he couldn’t have been away cuz Mia was there when he talks in the phone. so he hadn’t get away at that point.