The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

The Worst Director of all time!

There’s all these threads for “Who’s The Greatest Director” but there is none for the worst.

I pick Ed Wood as the Greatest Worst Director of all time!

uwe bowl

Uwe Boll

Uwe Boll

Michael Gay… I mean Bay

Ed Wood :slight_smile:

Ben Affleck

uwe boll, its hard to actually believe that all his films are hated so much but when you see them you understand why

Ed Wood gets my vote too.

Uwe Boll doesnt deserve to be on any list. :slight_smile:

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Uwe Boll doesnt deserve to be on any list. :slight_smile:
[/quote]
thats the god honest truth!!

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Michael Gay… I mean Bay
[/quote]

You broke the chain, lol.

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
thats the god honest truth!!
[/quote]

It is, it is.

i dont think bays that bad, i mean i enjoyed bad boys 2 and he CAN direct action but he CANT direct drama…

Uwe Boll.

I don’t buy the Michael Bay stuff. I don’t personally like his films, but his films always make shitloads of money. I don’t think that qualifies him for the worst director. He is able to entertain large amounts of people.

Plus, even though I may not like him, when I heard that he was directing the Transformers movie, I was actually happy. Because all people want to see in a Transformers film is fighting robots and big explosions. Character development and drama would be pointless.

But he does put drama in his films. Only its so bad that the movies suck! Put no drama in your film and just make it this really cool movie or put it in and do it a good way.

I hate Michael Bay. There are worse directors than him, but it’s him I despise the most. Not just for his directing, but especially for his constant fixation of messing with the classics. Just look at his producer credits:

Untitled Friday the 13th Sequel (2007) (in production) (producer)

The Birds (2009) (announced) (producer)

The Hitcher (2007) (producer)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006) (producer)

The Amityville Horror (2005) (producer)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) (producer)

He is raping every classic he can get his hands on just to make a quick buck. What a fucking hack! May we get rid of this idiot as quickly as humanly possible!

Scarface, will you marry me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you a hot sexy Russian woman who loves anal?

[quote=“Scarface”]
Are you a hot sexy Russian woman who loves anal?
[/quote]

I am noone of those things… :stuck_out_tongue:

Too bad :’(

aaw, poor scar :stuck_out_tongue: