The Whole Bloody Affair

Who’s releasing this? Is it the Weinstein Co. or Miramax?

Weinstein.

Doesn’t Miramax own it?

Weinstein owns Kill Bill as one movie, Miramax owns it split up as Vol. 1 and 2.

[quote=“Stuntman Mike”]

[/quote]
AHAA. I c. Thanks!

Wonder what’s going to be on disc 3 and 4. Gotta be much if it’s two discs. Most likely featurettes/documentaries (can someone tell me the actual difference between the two?). I hope they’re split up in different sections instead of large thing. One on the music, one on the influences, the fight scenes, the beginning, the end, etc.

Probably tons of other stuff too.

not even sure if they didn’t take the sperate volumes over to weinstein as well, we’ll have to wait and see what happens once the single disc versions go out of print…

the old releases already had a second disc with the extras. i hope they will get largely upgraded…

[quote=“Dantes Inferno”]
Wonder what’s going to be on disc 3 and 4. Gotta be much if it’s two discs. Most likely featurettes/documentaries (can someone tell me the actual difference between the two?). I hope they’re split up in different sections instead of large thing. One on the music, one on the influences, the fight scenes, the beginning, the end, etc.

Probably tons of other stuff too.
[/quote]

I would really like to see the movies that influenced Kill Bill

Yeah, we know there’s a loads of them, and they deserve their own featurette.

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
the old releases already had a second disc with the extras. i hope they will get largely upgraded…
[/quote]

What was on those discs? I only have single releases, no extra discs there.

really? the French dvds had an extra disc with a featurette and a bunch of trailers for each volume

[quote=“me”]
I would really like to see the movies that influenced Kill Bill
[/quote]

Speaking of which, does Tarantino admit to using all of these references when asked about them? I know people who call Kill Bill a rip-off, so how does he respond?

there were a great interview with a Japanese magasine about the references in the film…

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
there were a great interview with a Japanese magasine about the references in the film…
[/quote]

…yeah…? So what did it say?

here it is: JapAttack.com is available at DomainMarket.com. Call 888-694-6735

Yeah I read that interview when Kill Bill came out…great interview

[quote=“me”]
lol your always saying “infamous source” like you know someone from the inside but I hope it does come out Nov.
[/quote]

He IS someone from the inside! He works WITHIN the movie biz!

Update:

Now Amazon too says the release date is Nov.6th! :o

I hope they come with an audio commentary that you can turn on or off during the actual film. I’d love to hear Tarantino and Uma talking about each scene and what happened during production… for four hours!

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
really? the French dvds had an extra disc with a featurette and a bunch of trailers for each volume
[/quote]
That’s the same as on the single releases, except of course on one disc.