The Royal Tenenbaums

I´m looking forward to his next movie, The Darjeeling Limited. It´s gonna star Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and Jason Schwartzman. The script is written by Wes, Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman.

Me too. That will be a perfect movie, I feel it ! :smiley: Which one have you seen by Wes, Luxie ?

I have seen Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. I haven´t seen Bottle Rocket. Which have you seen? Also, I saw on IMDB that a movie called The Fantastic Mr Fox is in pre-production, and Angelica Huston and Jason S. are in talks for parts. I haven´t heard about that one before.

Yeah I have heard of that movie too hope its good.

[quote=“Luxie”]
I have seen Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. I haven´t seen Bottle Rocket. Which have you seen? Also, I saw on IMDB that a movie called The Fantastic Mr Fox is in pre-production, and Angelica Huston and Jason S. are in talks for parts. I haven´t heard about that one before.
[/quote]

I haven’t heard of The Fantastic Fox either, but I saw it on IMDB. I have seen The Royal Tenenbaums, and The Life Aquatic. I’ll do everything to watch Rushmore and Bottle Rocket too. I love Wes Anderson now !

I wanted to watch Rushmore today, since I have only seen it once a few years back. They didn´t have it at the video store :frowning:

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Gene Hackman is the Shit.
[/quote]

Yeah, he makes this movie. One of the many favorite scenes in the movie The Royal Tenenbaums - Well I Wanna Die - YouTube

“Well i wanna die” haahhahahahahahahaha i fucking love this movie, terrific acting by the whole cast!

Awesome. A topic about Wes Anderson on the front page. All of Wes Anderson’s films are just great.

I’m glad I don’t get it, makes it more fun to discover new things in his movies.

Rushmore is probably the funniest.

Tenenbaums is really close to it but does a better job with drama then

Rushmore.

Bottle Rocket has it’s good moments and Wes got his style down almost immediately with that one.

Life Aquatic was above average, i’m watching it again tonight.

It sucks that he makes great films which aren’t even on the top 250 on IMDB.