The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

The Pulp Fiction TRIVIA

Heres one:

In pulp fiction Jimmie had the same [blank] name that one charachter of reservoir dogs has.

The blank would be sur, right?

And the reservoir dogs charcater is Mr.White, if im not mistaken.

Correct!

Jimmie Dimmick

Lawrance Dimmick

She’s not immiting John Travolta from Broken Arrow, with the simple fact that Broken Arrow came out AFTER Pulp Fiction.

[quote]Correct!

Jimmie Dimmick

Lawrance Dimmick[/quote]

How do you know his last name? No one says that.

On the Mr.White edition of the Reservoir Dogs SE DVD it says his name is Lawrence Dimmick

[quote]

How do you know his last name? No one says that.[/quote]
Look whos talkin now… :slight_smile:

[quote]On the Mr.White edition of the Reservoir Dogs SE DVD it says his name is Lawrence Dimmick [/quote]

I’m asking about Jimmie.

What’s Winstin Wolf’s license plate number?

sooo…who was she impersonating??? i doubt anyone will ever get it if they havent by now…

uma immitates STEEPENWOLF. EVERY PERSON I’VE EVER SEEN SNIFF DOPE/COKE HAS DONE THAT AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER.

Finally someone with the right answer :slight_smile:  bostonian, you get a cookie for that one.  And since you were the only one to get it right, you get your choice between oatmeal, and chocolate chip.

What are the names of the first two types of heroin lance tells vincent about and how much do the cost?

Bava and choco

Dunno the $ however

ummmmmm…$300?

Panda and Bava both $300/g

What is the secret message in the pawn shop when Butch is leaving?

^^??? A hint please?

Kill …

Thats a hint

man now you’re making watch it again, just to see what the fuck you’re talking about. :slight_smile: