The Official Quentin Tarantino Archives Member Video Thread

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
Tarantino Retrospective - YouTube

little vid I put together a while ago. There’s a scorsese vid on there as well.
[/quote]

That was pretty cool. That’s my favourite Morricone track, btw. When I saw the Volume 2 trailer, I creamed myself!

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
Haha, good stuff. I think that living room is fairly classy, I like it.
[/quote]

Haha, it’s funny you say living room, because my family calls it the sitting room, but I guess for me it has become the living room ;D It is a nice room. We have red lights on the side, which always sets a great mood at night whether you want to play same games, listen to some music or watch a DVD. And as I said in the vid, I now also have my laptop here so I pretty much spend most of my time in the house in this one room. A friend suggested I sleep down here too!

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
And I think you’re setting a good example with your white AND black X-Box controllers! Give racism no chanche! 8)
[/quote]

Not only are my controllers black and white, my surround sound system and TV are too (well, black and silver), I have a white Xbox 360 and a black iPod and wearing white bottoms and black socks- definitely not racist! ;D

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
And if you can find out what that movie on TV was, I’d really like to know! Looks pretty badass! >:D
[/quote]

Did you notice it was the uncut version?

You got the uncut version and I don’t, ya bastid!! >:( :wink:

Nice little pad there. I could definetly smell those flowers.

[quote=“Laydback”]
You got the uncut version and I don’t, ya bastid!! >:( :wink:

Nice little pad there. I could definetly smell those flowers.
[/quote]

It’s funny, because I’ve had the uncut version for longer than I have had the Official DVD!

My mum is obsessed with flowers, hence why the room is full of them :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ify”]
We have red lights on the side, which always sets a great mood at night[/quote]

Isn’t a red light in the window the accepted code for “This is a bordell”? (aka brothels, cathouses) I dunno about the UK, but if you do that out here where I live, you’d be sure to attract some unwanted guests! ;D

[quote]Did you notice it was the uncut version?[/quote]

Did you notice John Wayne wears a cowboy hat in Rio Bravo?

currently uploading part 2 of my DVD collection series (better lighting this time)

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
Isn’t a red light in the window the accepted code for “This is a bordell”? (aka brothels, cathouses) I dunno about the UK, but if you do that out here where I live, you’d be sure to attract some unwanted guests! ;D
[/quote]

Haha, we’ve had those red lights for 19 years! Fortunately we don’t have any horny truckers knocking at the door. Although, there were a load of trees and plants and stuff that sort of covered the window from the street. Our new neighbours have cut them all down, so the truckers may come calling soon ;D

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
currently uploading part 2 of my DVD collection series (better lighting this time)
[/quote]

Great! Also, more from the cat please :smiley:

I don’t have anywhere near an epic DVD collection as you (a mere 95 different movies on DVD), but I took the video at night with shitty lighting too, so I may repost a quick video scanning through all my DVDs.

[quote=“Ify”]Our new neighbours have cut them all down, so the truckers may come calling soon ;D[/quote]

Oh they will come, don’t say I didn’t warn you. You’ll be playing Halo online, and suddenly a fat guy called Marv rings the bell, asking for anal.

[quote=“Ify”]
Great! Also, more from the cat please :smiley:[/quote]

Homer was unavailable, he’s currently shooting a Ninja movie on the Philippines.

[quote=“Ify”]I may repost a quick video scanning through all my DVDs.
[/quote]

do it! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
Oh they will come, don’t say I didn’t warn you. You’ll be playing Halo online, and suddenly a fat guy called Marv rings the bell, asking for anal.
[/quote]

I can tell him that there’s another way to rip open others - do it in Halo online! I’ll have a new buddy I can play with. I just hope he doesn’t make me bite his lip off.

You’ll meet new people, that’s for sure! ;D

PART 2 of the MY DVD COLLECTION series (with better lighting)

- YouTube

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]

[/quote]

This made me fucking cry, it was so awesome. I literally had tears rolling down my face. Almost lost me for a couple of seconds a few times, but, it was fucking beautiful. Long live Morricone! And this is, without a doubt, the best QT fan film I’ve ever seen. Well done you. Well done.

I’m gonna go watch it again, right now.

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]

[/quote]

wow, that must have taken some time to make! Very nice. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

- YouTube

Looks pretty bad in standard definition, I hope the HD button will pop up soon.
[/quote]

8-o Kenneth!! Will you marry me?

[quote=“Geoi”]
8-o Kenneth!! Will you marry me?
[/quote]

What got you hooked? Was it the sexy voice or the complete Puppet Master collection? Oh wait, I bet it was the romantic winter forest outside, wasn’t it? ;D

All my ex’s live in Texas…

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
What got you hooked? Was it the sexy voice or the complete Puppet Master collection? Oh wait, I bet it was the romantic winter forest outside, wasn’t it? ;D

All my ex’s live in Texas…
[/quote]

All of the above! No, not the winter. And the sexy voice was ok. But it’s really just your DVD collection. Marry me! I love you long time,while watching your DVD’s.

[quote=“Geoi”]I love you long time,while watching your DVD’s.
[/quote]

That should give me ample time, even if you should only choose the chick flicks.

But better check out this guy, he has more DVDs than me, plus he lives closer to you:

My Dvd Collection Update 1/28/2009 - YouTube

LOLZ! I’ve seen that guy before. Seriously, I wouldn’t even mind if you coughed blood up onto me, much. I’ll cook and clean, and you could like do laundry and let me watch your movies, and we could, uh, uh huh, yeah. Perfect marriage.

(edit: We could even have just one birthday party)

It’s nice to know that there is a backup plan for me out there. ;D Do you live close to Austin?

And I only coughed up blood once in my life, luckily…

Not the nicest way to shoot a girl down, mister. ;D ;D

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

- YouTube
[/quote]

Congratulations! You’re the only other guy on the planet I know who has that same copy of Black Gestapo/Black Six! And like you, I’m not even sure how to categorize the Rockys or Raging Bull (I got them listed under Drama,too)

Which movies are in that Sonny Chiba box set?

[quote=“Laydback”]
Which movies are in that Sonny Chiba box set?
[/quote]

It’s the one with the 3 Street Fighter movies (UK)

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

- YouTube
[/quote]

Trigger Happy TV box set. Yus, sir!!!