The Official "POST THE NEW TRAILER" Topic

yeah brilliant

why’d you change your name? is this your disguise?

why did you change urs?

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
OW yeah!! We should have a Sofia Coppola thread on here!! :laugh: 8)
[/quote]

Oh yeah, I try to make one one day, but there weren’t any official Sofia Coppola’s fans ! But now we can… Oh yeah, com’on ! ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Oh yeah, I try to make one one day, but there weren’t any official Sofia Coppola’s fans ! But now we can… Oh yeah, com’on ! ;D
[/quote]

Now we are atleast three! Haha! ;D

BOA - a new Thai movie about…well… ;D a snake

Trailer: <LINK_TEXT text=“Account Suspended? … e&sid=4695”>Account Suspended</LINK_TEXT>

Poster:

<LINK_TEXT text=“iTunes Movie Trailers … n/trailer/”>iTunes Movie Trailers</LINK_TEXT>

THE PROPOSITION, written by Nick Cave.

<LINK_TEXT text=“iTunes Movie Trailers … y/trailer/”>iTunes Movie Trailers</LINK_TEXT>

DOWN IN THE VALLEY, Edward Norton’s first leading role since 25TH HOUR.

<LINK_TEXT text=“iTunes Movie Trailers … large.html”>iTunes Movie Trailers</LINK_TEXT>

ART SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL, the new Terry Zwigoff flick.

iTunes Movie Trailers

the new Miami Vice trailer

[quote=“Mr.BlondeBill”]
iTunes Movie Trailers

the new Miami Vice trailer
[/quote]
damn, after seeing this and the trailer in the cinema 3-4 times I’m getting really exited about that movie even tho i was really sceptical in the beginning :stuck_out_tongue:

Miami Vice, brings back childhood memories…aaahh. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Miami Vice, brings back childhood memories…aaahh. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Haha, yeah even i remember i’ve seen it i think :stuck_out_tongue: It was a tv-series, right?

oh, and has anyone got that song… the remix of numb :stuck_out_tongue: I just cant remember what the name is… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Haha, yeah even i remember i’ve seen it i think :stuck_out_tongue: It was a tv-series, right?

oh, and has anyone got that song… the remix of numb :stuck_out_tongue: I just cant remember what the name is… :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Yes, it was, i saw it all the time, haha! ;D Which song do you mean? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Yes, it was, i saw it all the time, haha! ;D Which song do you mean? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
The one in the end of the trailer… Isnt that the re-mix of the Linking Park-song Numb? :stuck_out_tongue: It was popular a few years ago… hmm

Oh, the break up, haha ;D

iTunes Movie Trailers

guess i’m the only one here whos gonna see it :stuck_out_tongue: ;D even tho i dont like Jennifer Aniston, but every movie with Vince Vaughn is a must ;D

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
The one in the end of the trailer… Isnt that the re-mix of the Linking Park-song Numb? :stuck_out_tongue: It was popular a few years ago… hmm

Oh, the break up, haha ;D

iTunes Movie Trailers

guess i’m the only one here whos gonna see it :stuck_out_tongue: ;D even tho i dont like Jennifer Aniston, but every movie with Vince Vaughn is a must ;D
[/quote]

Oh, ok, hahaha! I didnt even think of the song :stuck_out_tongue:

Im gonna see it too, cause Vince is funny ;D

Vince is funny, awesome and hilarious ;D I just love tha fact that he is so damn tall :stuck_out_tongue: it makes everything else way funnier :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Vince is funny, awesome and hilarious ;D I just love tha fact that he is so damn tall :stuck_out_tongue: it makes everything else way funnier :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Hahahaha!! You are so funny! ;D

[quote=“Luxie”]
Hahahaha!! You are so funny! ;D
[/quote]
Haha, yeah maybe I should be an actress, but i gotta be VERY funny since I havent got that height ;D

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Haha, yeah maybe I should be an actress, but i gotta be VERY funny since I havent got that height ;D
[/quote]

Yeah, cause all tall people are soooo funny! hahaha! ;D You should have your own column i think. (krönika)

[quote=“Luxie”]
Yeah, cause all tall people are soooo funny! hahaha! ;D You should have your own column i think. (krönika)
[/quote]
Hehe, yeah Vince sometimes reminds me of Robert Barone :stuck_out_tongue: I could talk about why tall people are funny :wink: They arent always! Some tall people are angry :stuck_out_tongue:

(haha, that was a very important thing to say, remember children: dont tease the tall people, they could be angry ;D)

Well, i have been teased a lot cause i am short (and im not THAT short) so i will tease those damn tall people as much as i want! ;D