The Official "POST THE NEW TRAILER" Topic

[quote=“RatQuiRit”][quote=“jonitapani”]A new film from Danny Boyle, don’t really know what to think about this.

Didn’t make me that curious about the movie…

- YouTube[/quote]

So it tells the true story of a guy who got trapped under a rock in what looks like Grand Canyon for 127 hours? I wonder HOW IN THE WORLD will Danny Boyle make it interesting, but we’ll see.

Danny Boyle is a really on and off director for me. Sunshine was pretty awesome, everything else wasn’t all bad but all of his other films have a very disappointing ending IMO. (28 days later has one of the worst ending of all times and I don’t even remember how it ends, I just remember hating it, and Slumdog was just predictable and easy).[/quote]

Yeah, Sunshine is great, though it’s brilliant for the 2/3 of the film… Trainspotting is a great one too. Slumdog Millionaire is ok, nothing really special, hard to think it won an Oscar for best picture and such. Though it’s nothing unbelieveable 'cause we’re talking about fucking Oscars here :smiley:

His other movies I haven’t seen from the beginning to the end, so I can’t say anything else.

And the 127 movie seems a little stupid. I don’t know do I really look forward to it but it will be interesting to see what the movie turns out to be.

Not a fan at all. 28 Days Later is the ONLY thing I can stand.

Trailer for The Fighter. Wahlberg’s great acting ::slight_smile: is shown throughout the trailer. But Bale actually looks great (though sick looking losing weight for roles all the time).

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/para … hefighter/”>The Fighter - Movie Trailers - iTunes</LINK_TEXT>

http://duedatemovie.warnerbros.com/

Director of The Hangover? Robert Downey Jr? The Guy who plays Alan in The Hangover but who has a name that is impossible to remember? Dumb & Dumber vibes? YES PLEASE!

True Grit | IMDb

True Grit trailer - a new movie by Coens! :slight_smile: CAN’T WAIT.

[quote=“jonitapani”]True Grit | IMDb

True Grit trailer - a new movie by Coens! :slight_smile: CAN’T WAIT.[/quote]

I think I still like the original with Glenn Campbell and John Wayne. It was a big deal in Arkansas since it was filmed there in late 60’s I think.

[quote=“lockincyp”][quote=“jonitapani”]True Grit | IMDb

True Grit trailer - a new movie by Coens! :slight_smile: CAN’T WAIT.[/quote]

I think I still like the original with Glenn Campbell and John Wayne. It was a big deal in Arkansas since it was filmed there in late 60’s I think.[/quote]

Could you tell please where i can download or buy this original movie? Coens “True Grit” is really great and i want to compare these movies