The Official "POST THE NEW TRAILER" Topic

[quote=“Glaurung”]RoboGeisha: [Trailer] Robogeisha - YouTube

How awesome can it get[/quote]
With the execption of IB, I think that might be the best thing I have seen all year. Thanks!

[quote=“rupert_pupkin”]New Shutter Island Trailer

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount … island/hd/”>iTunes Movie Trailers</LINK_TEXT>[/quote]

Not sure they should had to post a new trailer. In terms of marketing and promotion, since they postponed the release in February (so that Inglourious Basterds wouldn’t be under Marty shadow), they needed to release new material but this trailer shows too much I think. I loved the mysterious tone and atmosphere of the first one.

Anyway, I’m all waiting for the movie and I trust Marty on this even if I’ve heard lots of critics saying it’s not his style. I don’t really care, as long as it’s good a Scorsese, it’s alright for me.

Toy Story 3

iTunes Movie Trailers

A very controversial movie about the Montreal Massacres:

- YouTube

Really simple and really disturbing, especially if you’re a woman or a student.

<LINK_TEXT text=“École - Wikipedia … e_massacre”>École Polytechnique massacre - Wikipedia</LINK_TEXT>

Ridley Scott’s Robin Hood trailer: <LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … r_embedded”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

With Russel Crowe and Cate Blanchett. It just went up to my #1 expected film of 2010 :o

That trailer was lacking so much personality. If I hadn’t ahead of time that it was the trailer for Robin Hood I would barely have been able to guess. I suppose the costume is kinda iconic, not many characters rocking that shit, but it could have been any other medieval battle picture and you couldn’t have told the difference.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]Ridley Scott’s Robin Hood trailer: <LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … r_embedded”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

With Russel Crowe and Cate Blanchett. It just went up to my #1 expected film of 2010 :o[/quote]

looks like a piece of shit.

Iron Man 2

iTunes Movie Trailers

Looks as bad ass as you’d expect but Mickey Rourke’s accent sounds horrible.

OH YEAH! THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!

http://www.kickass-themovie.com/

Ahh, don’t ya just love Hollywood and it’s love affair with Will Smith:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=61785

Kick Ass looks promising

And Iron Man 2…I just watched the 1st one for the first time today and it was really enjoyable. Robert Downey Jr. cracks me up. And Gwyneth Paltrow…<3 AND NOW THEY BROUGHT SCARLETT!!! :o

It’s gonna be my 2010 blockbuster, for sure.

Also: iTunes Movie Trailers

!!!

Cop Out: iTunes Movie Trailers

From the director of Clerks, Jay & Silent Bob, Dogma, etc. and starring Tracy Morgan, Will Smith, and fucking Sean William Scott (!!!), that’s as good as it gets!

Will Smith? You mean Bruce Willis? And lets not forget the Jason Lee cameo!

[quote=“Dex”]Will Smith? You mean Bruce Willis?[/quote]

Lol I have absolutely no idea how that happened :o

Ah, it’s an easy mistake, getting those two confused. Happens to me all the time. ^-^

wow, cop out looks awful. such boring shit.

i’m much more excited about adam mckay’s the other guys.

I’m a huge 30 Rock fan, so Tracy Morgan played a huge part in my liking of the trailer (is that grammatically correct?). And I’ve only seen Jay & Silent bob from Kevin Smith, and apparently the trailer doesn’t reflect his style at all. But since I’m not a fan of the man (yet), I don’t care much about that. I just wanna see Tracy Morgan filling his mouth with tortilla chips.

I love Bruce Willis, but I’ll pass on “Cop out”. It really sounds … stupid. The dialogue is weak, jokes aren’t funny. Don’t they save the best parts for trailers? If this is any example of how the movie is gonna be, like I said, I’ll pass.

I’m kinda mixed about it. While it looks like nothing Kevin Smith has ever done before it looks like something a lot of other people have done way too much. I’ll definitely check it out, but I’ll probly just wait for a decent download.

What a fucking abomination. The flicks title doesn’t help it none either. The trailer was bad enough but if I had no idea who Kevin Smith was I probably wouldn’t go see a movie called Cop Out.

“No. No. No. Hell No. No. No…” Ugh.