The official Clothing thread!

[quote=“Luxie”]
Hmm, I don´t really like Cheap Monday. Sure, the price is awesome, but they just look what they are, cheap. But didn´t they have any size that fits? I think H&M jeans are really great nowadays. They have lots of good models, great improvement from them.
[/quote]
The model just looked TERRIBLE on me. But I bought some other stuprörs jeans at H&M instead. They looked much better. I’m gonna go back there and get some other clothes, H&M has 2 awesome stores in Stockholm with totally different clothes than on the others, i’m probably getting a winter jacket there soon.

Aah, ok. I hate when that happens, that´s why I hate buying pants. H&M drainpipe (stuprör) are really great, so great buy you did! I was gonna buy the drainpipes from Sass&Bide, but my size was sold out, so I have to wait. Never had drainpipes before, so meanwhile I bought a straight pair from Acne to get used to more narrower legs.

Tight jeans are nice…but serieusly women! If you are FAT, dont wear tight jeans!! I dont care if they cost 300 or 900 dollars, you look like shit in tight jeans if you are fat.

just a tip :wink:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Tight jeans are nice…but serieusly women! If you are FAT, dont wear tight jeans!! I dont care if they cost 300 or 900 dollars, you look like shit in tight jeans if you are fat.

just a tip :wink:
[/quote]
hm… so you’re saying that I’m fat? Doesnt matter!! There’s no way to stop me! I’ll wear tight jeans til i weight 100 kilos!! :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

[quote=“Luxie”]
Aah, ok. I hate when that happens, that´s why I hate buying pants. H&M drainpipe (stuprör) are really great, so great buy you did! I was gonna buy the drainpipes from Sass&Bide, but my size was sold out, so I have to wait. Never had drainpipes before, so meanwhile I bought a straight pair from Acne to get used to more narrower legs.
[/quote]
It’s easier to buy t-shirts and stuff, yeah :stuck_out_tongue: Jeans usually look AWESOME when you see them and then you put them on and it’s like: “uhhm… No thanks”

Oh, I would never wear drainpipes if I was fat. Never.

Yes, exactly. Pants can be very annoying to buy, cause the fit can be so much diffrent, and size as well from brand to brand, or even models.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
hm… so you’re saying that I’m fat? Doesnt matter!! There’s no way to stop me! I’ll wear tight jeans til i weight 100 kilos!! :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

It’s easier to buy t-shirts and stuff, yeah :stuck_out_tongue: Jeans usually look AWESOME when you see them and then you put them on and it’s like: “uhhm… No thanks”
[/quote]

Hahaha! I wouldnt say you were fat! I am just saying in general that jeans need to suit the person…some people just buy tight expensive jeans, like replica true religion…and look like a retard because the jeans dont suit their bodytype :stuck_out_tongue:

There is only one thing worse than no sense for style and that is wrong sense for wtf you are doing to yourself! :wink: Haha!

You have awesome taste Lollo! So I trust you blind ;D :-*

[quote=“Luxie”]
Oh, I would never wear drainpipes if I was fat. Never.

Yes, exactly. Pants can be very annoying to buy, cause the fit can be so much diffrent, and size as well from brand to brand, or even models.

[/quote]
HAha, actually I’m 100% with you on that. I HATE it when I see really fat people in tight clothes. Makes me kinda sick, I wouldnt wear it :stuck_out_tongue: Hey, i don’t think I’m fat but there’s still days when I just don’t feel like putting on my jeans and I go with loose training-pants instead… :stuck_out_tongue: Or maybe that’s just me being lazy in the morning

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Hahaha! I wouldnt say you were fat! I am just saying in general that jeans need to suit the person…some people just buy tight expensive jeans, like replica true religion…and look like a retard because the jeans dont suit their bodytype :stuck_out_tongue:

There is only one thing worse than no sense for style and that is wrong sense for wtf you are doing to yourself! :wink: Haha!

You have awesome taste Lollo! So I trust you blind ;D :-*
[/quote]
haha, well i didnt get any expensive jeans so i bought them cus they look great! I’ll post a pic maybe. I’m too cheap for brands anyway, I have CK glasses but thank god I didnt pay for those :stuck_out_tongue: They were like 3000…

Oh noooo! Who paid 3000 for ck glasses? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Oh noooo! Who paid 3000 for ck glasses? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
hihih, my dad. haha, stupid, huh? I use contacts so I only use my glasses when i’m sick at home or in the morning unless I go around blind.

I’m too cheap (dutch :wink:) for brands.

Style isn´t about buying brands anyway, it´s to find your own thing. What suits you, not just buying what is the thing of the season. Mix cheap with expensive, and wear what you like and think is comfy, and what suits you. Don´t be afraid to try new things, and you´ll be fine.

[quote=“Luxie”]
Style isn´t about buying brands anyway, it´s to find your own thing. What suits you, not just buying what is the thing of the season. Mix cheap with expensive, and wear what you like and think is comfy, and what suits you. Don´t be afraid to try new things, and you´ll be fine.
[/quote]
Yeah, well i’m really like that. I almost never follow trends and stuff cus… it usually doesnt fit me! :stuck_out_tongue: I need to find things that does, and if they do i buy them. Like, I read that jeans with high waists are getting trendy again, hell, i can’t wear that anymore :stuck_out_tongue: Feels terrible… So, i’m never really doing as everybody else but if i like what everybody else are wearing, why shouldnt i wear it?

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Yeah, well i’m really like that. I almost never follow trends and stuff cus… it usually doesnt fit me! :stuck_out_tongue: I need to find things that does, and if they do i buy them. Like, I read that jeans with high waists are getting trendy again, hell, i can’t wear that anymore :stuck_out_tongue: Feels terrible… So, i’m never really doing as everybody else but if i like what everybody else are wearing, why shouldnt i wear it?
[/quote]

Wear what you like, just as you do now, and you´ll be aye ok. And high wasted jeans? I think it´s just a Stockholm thing, cause when you look at other countries, it´s not so big. And I would never wear them anyways, looks heinous on me. Btw, haha, Acne made this superugly ones with a superhigh waist. Everyone who wears them get like 2 m ass, hahaha!

[quote=“Luxie”]
Wear what you like, just as you do now, and you´ll be aye ok. And high wasted jeans? I think it´s just a Stockholm thing, cause when you look at other countries, it´s not so big. And I would never wear them anyways, looks heinous on me. Btw, haha, Acne made this superugly ones with a superhigh waist. Everyone who wears them get like 2 m ass, hahaha!
[/quote]
haah! But it is terrible! :stuck_out_tongue: looks terrible, and feels terrible :stuck_out_tongue: TERRIBLE!!

I bought these:

And these, are heinous, pure awfulness. Look at that waist!!!

Wouldn´t be caught dead in them.

yeah, :-X i can’t wear those!! :stuck_out_tongue: aweful! But the ones you got were really nice!! :smiley: I’ll take a pic of mine later!

They really are awful. Heinous!!!

Thanx, I love them. They are really comfy and fits great :slight_smile:

Yes, you should, I wanna see them!

I want these btw:

Ahah girls, I don’t know how you wear that, I can’t. I don’t feel free, don’t feel confortable. Ahah I think I mustn’t have the same sense of fashion as both of you. I always think : “well, those kind of jeans fit others, not me, thx !” :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, the thing is, I would´ve never worn jeans like that before. Now I tried them, and I liked them. But you should never ever wear something you don´t feel good in. Wear what you like, and what feels comfy, then it will look amazing. :slight_smile:

Ahah of course, I don’t see me in tight jeans ;D Even if everybody secretly hope to see me once in one of those :stuck_out_tongue:

Since when do you wear those kind of jeans ?

Aah, well, I have always worn a bit flared jeans, or boot cut. Now I decided to try something new, cause I never do that. I tried some tight jeans, very tight, but I wanna start off easy, so I bought straigh ones (the light blue Acne I posted) and all of this happened this monday, hahaha. Next ones will be drainpipes!