The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

The Night of QT and the WU-TANG CLAN!

Newbie here. ‘Sup?

So last night I’m at the Hard Rock Live (in Orlando) for the sold-out concert. People are packed in like sardines, all hot, sweaty and stankin’…Finally, at a quarter to 10 the curtains go up and the place is going crazy. The members appear one at a time at first, each accompanied by his own signature song.

And then the sound of a pan flute wafts thru the air…My hear skipped a beat, as I knew the tune as “The Lonely Shephered by Zamphir” off the KillBill Sdtk!..RZA walks out menacingly, ice-grilling the crowd and immediately launches one of his trademark power-house verses. He stops, addresses the crowd for a minute.

"Ayo, I want ya’ll muthafuckers to know…We got a real special guest in the house tonight. One of the illest Hollywood directors out there!"

Then who runs out on stage BUT MUTHAFUCKING QT! The place erupted! I was fucking screaming like a bitch. Shit was sooooooo fucking ill…

Dude was dressed in a denim suit, with his hair sticking out from under his hat turned backwards (a la “gangsta” style, I guess, lol). While the Clan ripped the stage, QT did a li’l drunk-guy for a few songs, before he went to the side of the stage and was talking to 2 of the hottest chicks I’d ever seen.

Later, RZA brought him back on stage. RZA was like, “Yo son, tell 'em about us.” QT grabs the mic, and says:

“WU-TANG CLAN AIN’T NUTHING’ TO FUCK WIT’!” And the crowd goes bananas again.

So, to review:

Wu-tang Clan + QT = I could die a happy man now!

One

[quote=“lazerscope”]

Dude was dressed in a denim suit, with his hair sticking out from under his hat turned backwards (a la “gangsta” style, I guess, lol). While the Clan ripped the stage, QT did a li’l drunk-guy for a few songs, before he went to the side of the stage and was talking to 2 of the hottest chicks I’d ever seen.

[/quote]

Bad ass mother fucker… ;D

yeah boy

;D ;D ;D ;D

QT and Bobby Digital aka The RZA

Man I hope QT can come over here and do ‘an evening with Kevin Smith’ esqe type of Q and A

Hello lazerscope. Welcome to The Quentin Tarantino Archives forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay. You can introduce yourself here <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 1.120.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,3721.120.html</LINK_TEXT>

Yeah the Rza and QT are really tight. Wish I could have been there. Any photos of the event?