The loss of Elle Drivers eyes

I agree with Ify, you’re charming, but I’m not in love with you and I don’t love you…yet… :stuck_out_tongue:

I love you, Ify.

(But only in a platonic way)

What about Riconic?

(Today’s Seinfeld reference #1)

[quote=“Bad Max”]
I agree with Ify, you’re charming, but I’m not in love with you and I don’t love you…yet… :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Awww!!! Thanks! Thats so sweet ^^

[quote=“KILL BILL vol.3”]
the movie should be left alone. As i said before and someone agreed with me, uma will be too old. Way too old. The movie(s) is amazing as it is.
[/quote]I will leave the movie alone, here, and strive to talk about the here and now. That I find a personal challange when it comes to Kill Bill 1&2.

I am going to disagree about Uma being to old in the future. I believe that her age would bring more of the wisdom and grace that she already has and as a martial artist, older Uma would be platinum Uma. It is upsetting to see only young and beautiful women masters in martial art films and we see older male masters often. Unless someone knows otherwise of Martail art films, I apologize, I just had to get my feminazi out.

[quote=“beahabib”]
I will leave the movie alone, here, and strive to talk about the here and now. That I find a personal challange when it comes to Kill Bill 1&2.

I am going to disagree about Uma being to old in the future. I believe that her age would bring more of the wisdom and grace that she already has and as a martial artist, older Uma would be platinum Uma. It is upsetting to see only young and beautiful women masters in martial art films and we see older male masters often. Unless someone knows otherwise of Martail art films, I apologize, I just had to get my feminazi out.
[/quote]
Good point, I agree. But I don’t think it is necessary.

she def. will be too old.

[quote=“beahabib”]
I will leave the movie alone, here, and strive to talk about the here and now. That I find a personal challange when it comes to Kill Bill 1&2.

[/quote]

Ive seen quite a few films with older women who are martial arts masters… its less typical but so what… in a way its more believable…

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
Ive seen quite a few films with older women who are martial arts masters… its less typical but so what… in a way its more believable…
[/quote]could you recomend a few to me?

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
[/quote]
yeah…what movies would those be?

Lol reading my post now its confusing I ment its more believable that its less likely… ie there less common… But its a very cool thing to see…

[quote=“beahabib”]
could you recomend a few to me?
[/quote]

if you want specifically old masters then your better off asking someone like hung fist…

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

nothing you probably havnt already seen… I just ment that ive been seeing older women in recent martial arts films.. Ect but

Crouching tiger hidden Dragon had jade fox, I don’t know about flying daggers but Curse of the golden flower had The Emperors first wife..

Flying Snow in hero wouldve been about 40
A Girl Named Iron Phoenix
White Haired Devil Lady - I heard this was one of the early films of its kind to star a female protagonist, ive read a lot about it but have never been able to see it..
The touch

for particularly old the only one I could think of is
Naked killer .. lol

anyway for specific film stuff like that your probably better off asking more dedicated fans ect.. this stuffs my leisure not my work.. :P

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

Oh come on dude, you can’t be serious? YOU’RE calling someone else out about film knowledge? I’ll remember that.

[quote=“Ify”]
Oh come on dude, you can’t be serious? YOU’RE calling someone else out about film knowledge? I’ll remember that.
[/quote]
no I wasn’t…I was just curious about what films those would be…Pete.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
no I wasn’t…I was just curious about what films those would be…Pete.
[/quote]

Yeah fucking right. You’re not fooling anyone… Bone daddy.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote] I just remeberd that there was an older woman master in Kung Fu Hustle, other than that I would like to know of more.

Crouching tiger hidden Dragon had jade fox, I don’t know about flying daggers but Curse of the golden flower had The Emperors first wife…

Flying Snow in hero wouldve been about 40

A Girl Named Iron Phoenix

White Haired Devil Lady - I heard this was one of the early films of its kind to star a female protagonist, ive read a lot about it but have never been able to see it…

The touch

for particularly old the only one I could think of is

Naked killer … lol Thank you

anyway for specific film stuff like that your probably better off asking more dedicated fans ect… this stuffs my leisure not my work… :stuck_out_tongue: thank ya for responding

[/quote]

[quote=“Ify”]
Can’t we just leave the movie as it is? I hate when people carry on talking about wanting it to continue. Oh he should do a movie with Vic and Vincent, oh he should do one where we see what Mr. Pink did after he stole the diamonds, oh he should do one where Sophie trains Nickie to kick B.B’s arse blah blah blah. Fuck all of that. I hate all these bullshit hypothetical scenarios. Just leave the movies as they are. QT has the whole history and future of these characters pretty much mapped out. There’s no need for us to discuss what we want to happen. It’s really pointless and incredibly boring.

If QT wants to touch on his films some more, then he will do. Right now, it’s about Death Proof and his next film which is very likely to be Inglorious Bastards. Talk about them. If you want to talk about the films he’s already made, talk about what has happened, not what you dream about wanting to happen.
[/quote]

It’s funny that you talk about there not being any ‘new’ talk in the forums and how “n00bs” can bring new life to these older topics. So when someone finally does bring up an older topic, even if it’s about continuing an old situation, you basically shit on their ideas and tell them to move on to a “newer” topic; to which this could be. Let them talk, that’s why they’re here.

In any case, I’ve always liked the idea of Nickie getting her revenge on Beatrix. But that’s the only scenario that I’d want continued. :wink:

I simply don’t like people going on and on about something that may not happen for another 15 years let alone happen at all! It’s different. If you want to contribute, talk about what is THERE. Talk about what has happened. I said n00bs should contribute to all these older topics, not talk bullshit.

[quote=“Ify”]
I simply don’t like people going on and on about something that may not happen for another 15 years let alone happen at all! It’s different. If you want to contribute, talk about what is THERE. Talk about what has happened. I said n00bs should contribute to all these older topics, not talk bullshit.
[/quote] I was under the impression that what is THERE is what makes our minds wander into fantasy world where we could explore possibilities with characters and the direction a story could go. Great story telling does this and activates creativity in our minds. Kill Bill is a great and complete story but, yes i want more… like a smoke after three or four beers, it is a simple enjoyment to think about more Kill Bill. I am sorry to have frustrated you so.

as long as the next kill bill isnt in 15 years then im ok with it. in 15 years Uma will be too old, and thats a cold mother fucking fact of life.