The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

The Hillbilly Boys

When the one guy calls Zed and says “The Spiders has caught a couple of flies…” it seems as if this thing they do is a regular thing to them.

Does anybody else think this? I mean if so, wouldn’t these guys be arrested by now?

???

Or dead,Because Butch sliced up Maynard and i’m pretty sure that Mr.Wallace wasnt too nice to Zed,but hey,that’s just my opinion.

[quote=“Muchos”]
When the one guy calls Zed and says “The Spiders has caught a couple of flies…” it seems as if this thing they do is a regular thing to them.

Does anybody else think this? I mean if so, wouldn’t these guys be arrested by now?

???
[/quote]

well of course they did this all the time hence the gimp and they didnt get c aught bc zeds a cop and altho hes a dirty cop hes still a cop all the same and since maynard said zed the spider has just caught a coulpe of lfies and pretty much just hangs up and not go into further detail that tells us that zed knows what he means since theyve done it before

what happened to the gimp? I don’t remember. Did he get killed? and who was that actor?

[quote=“fattybassam”]
what happened to the gimp? I don’t remember. Did he get killed? and who was that actor?ÂÂ
[/quote]

Butch punched the Gimp, who after bein knocked out ended u hanging. Not sure if he got killed, but i would imagine he would be strangled…

Stephen Hibbert played The Gimp :slight_smile: