The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

This cinematic masterpiece by legendary Sergio Leone is going to be shown on Channel 5 here in the UK at 9pm. I don’t know if it’s the restored version or not. Makes some good Sunday evening viewing though, for anyone that’s interested.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is going to be shown on Channel 5? That’s so cool! Shame I don’t live in UK. sighs :frowning:

You can always buy the cool SE dvd of the movie in France. They worth it. SO that you can watch the movie everytime you want and don’t have to wait for the TV :wink:

Btw, Ify, tell us if it’s the restored version on TV, the same as on dvd.

One of my favourite movies! :smiley:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
You can always buy the cool SE dvd of the movie in France. They worth it. SO that you can watch the movie everytime you want and don’t have to wait for the TV :wink:[/quote]
I know but I’ve never seen it and I don’t want to buy a DVD before I know I really like this movie.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
You can always buy the cool SE dvd of the movie in France. They worth it. SO that you can watch the movie everytime you want and don’t have to wait for the TV :wink:

Btw, Ify, tell us if it’s the restored version on TV, the same as on dvd.
[/quote]

I won’t be able to watch it I’m afraid as the city I’m in has a shitty connection to that terrestial channel. I KNOWW!! In this day and age, tut. But it’s ok, I wouldn’t have watched it anyway, when I watch a film, I want to listen to it in Surround Sound.

[quote=“Cat”]
One of my favourite movies! :smiley:
[/quote]

Nobody can deny!

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
I know but I’ve never seen it and I don’t want to buy a DVD before I know I really like this movie.
[/quote]

I don’t know whether or not you will like it. It’s vastly different to Once Upon a Time in America, so don’t let that put you off. However, if you like westerns, there is no doubt you will love this film. If you don’t you may still love it, it’s an epic film with brilliant dialogue, a score to die for, some of the greatest directing and photography ever and it has Eastwood, Wallach and Van Cleef in their prime. I’d highly recommend it to anyone. Just don’t kill me if you dislike it.

If Eastern doesnt like THIS one…I dont know. I’ll be pretty dissapointed in her.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
If Eastern doesnt like THIS one…I dont know. I’ll be pretty dissapointed in her.
[/quote]
Like I care about your opinion :smiley:

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Like I care about your opinion :smiley:
[/quote]
Ouch!

Has anyone seen the extended version with the deleted scenes? Like when Tuco is trapped under a cave and he’s talking by himself…etc

Yeah Bio.

Is it just me or does Eastern grate on anyone elses nerves? I think its the mixture of ignorance and bitchy attitude that pisses me off.

Fuck off Eastern you fuckin dope.

Ok, so you wrote something. I didn’t react so you changed your post to insult me and you want to start a fight with me. Does that turn you on? Are you stuck on me? :o

Im not trying to get a reaction from you, Im just stating I think youre an idiot.

For instance, I get along fine with Lilli, thats because shes cool, shes not a dipstick like you are.

Where are you from anyways? Mongolia? WTF is up with you?

I think there is some love between you too, friends. Peace and calm down :wink:

Bio, yeah, I’ve seen the extended version too. Which one do you like the most ? I guess I still like the original more cause that’s the first one I’ve seen, sentimental value.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
For instance, I get along fine with Lilli, thats because shes cool, shes not a dipstick like you are.
[/quote]

Wow, so cute :-*

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Im not trying to get a reaction from you, Im just stating I think youre an idiot. [/quote]
Starting to think? So you thought I was cool before?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I think there is some love between you too, friends. Peace and calm down :wink:[/quote]
Yeah, I think Putney loves me. That explains his stupid comments to me posts :wink:

Not even love could help Eastern. Shes a dim bulb.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Not even love could help Eastern. Shes a dim bulb.
[/quote]
You don’t deny the fact you love me ;D So cute :-*

Whatever you say Eastern. What do they put in your water over there? LSD?

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Ouch!

Has anyone seen the extended version with the deleted scenes? Like when Tuco is trapped under a cave and he’s talking by himself…etc
[/quote]

I’d be surprised if there was anyone here that hasn’t. Although it’s pretty cool, the old voices by Eastwood and Wallach distract me somewhat. Also “everyone gun has a different sound”, haha, well not on the SE DVD. But I guess you have to have a compromise.

I never like extended cuts of movies usually. They always seem to dull down the film or make it seem a bit off. Theres always exceptions but overall Id rather just watch the regular cut of the films I like.