The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

The Gaming Thread

Talk about anything and everything about games new and old. Hardcore Gamers Rejoice!

i made a similair thread in Surveys, polls etc. but nevermind

i actually just became a wannabe gamer because i have nothing ells to do

do you prefere Sony PSP or Nintendo DS? Wich ones have you tried out?

i tried em both and judging strictly on the gameplay the PSP beats the DS all to hell, i bought the PSP about a month back and still enjoy it daily and nightly, specially Need For Speed

any thoughts?

Games are evil and violent I think they should be banned from our society. Johny you will be first one killed for popularizing them.

how right you are, behead me please

Haha, you are going to die, man.

Bleaches noobish comments aside. The only one I’ve played so far is the DS and it didnt seem that great. Anyone looking forward to Call Of Duty II.

Anyone?

I’ve got a demo of Call of Duty and I must say, it’s one of the best war games I’ve ever played. But now I’m more into Battlefield 1942, I love it to play that online.

I have both. I play bf1942 for the vehicular combat. And COD for the great urban comabt.

I like medal of honor (my PS2 died, so Ive been playing my psone lately)

[quote=“Bleach”]
Games are evil and violent I think they should be banned from our society. Johny you will be first one killed for popularizing them.
[/quote]

Ha Ha! You sound Just like my older sis…she comes into the games room and shes like"OMG Jot! what the !@#$ do you think your doing, its 3 am on a weeknight and your still playing comp games, dont you know, THERE AS BAD AS DRUGS!!! ONCE YOUR HOOKED THEY’LL TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE!!!.." theres usually more, but I tune out after the first few sec of ranting

dammit I need a PSP…looks so coool

Oh my god, I was fucking around, you retards.

Haha, your sister calls you Jot? That’s your name?

Does anyone play IL-2 Forgotten battles or Pacific fighters? That series is great! So realistic, beautiful graphics…

Anyone play Unreal Tournament 2004 or CS. Those games are teh shit.

I played CS for 3 years but this new shit they are doing made me quit.

I have cs source its pretty good. and Half-Life 2 … well lets just say its pwnage.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Haha, your sister calls you Jot? That’s your name?
[/quote]

not my real name, but its what ppl call me.

On the bus this evening and the dude next to me had a Nintendo DS…it looked kinda dodgy, and I didnt like the idea of having to use that stick thingy ( like with a palm pilot)…I might wait for the PSP release here…

Anybody here played Fable? I fuckin love this game, can’t get enough of it

nah I’ve read articles on it, looks good. anyone play starcraft back in the day…

What does anyone think of Killzone (PS2)? I think its not that great. the controls are kinda crappy, and the frame rate isnt the best around. Good graphics though.

I never played starcraft though. Did I miss out on a lot?