The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

THE FULL GRINDHOUSE EXPERIENCE (April 6th)

I was just wondering what everyones planning to do when they go see Grindhouse. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna be getting blasted beforehand so I see it in the true 42nd St Theater state of mind. Its gonna be a really fun night at the movies, thats for sure! 8)

Im not gonna do anything like that Im just gonna get some popcorn and a drink and hope my bladder holds for 3+ hours than enjoy the fun!

I’m gonna wait June, be mad at French distributors, and end up the movie full of frustration waiting for the second part :-X

Nah, but I’m still excited about Grindhouse, I don’t wanna waste the party ;D

I’m gonna see it the moment it comes out, and then I’ll head to the box office and see it again, and again, and again and again… hell yeah, bitches!

maybe I can even get some chicas to watch it with me. if not, then some dudes and we have beers afterwards, and then head back drunk and watch it again. harhar

Mouhaha, beers, you’re a good German ;D

[quote=“me”]
Im not gonna do anything like that Im just gonna get some popcorn and a drink and hope my bladder holds for 3+ hours than enjoy the fun!
[/quote]

Exactly. I’m hoping they’ll think I look 18, and if not, my fake id will (hopefully) do the job…

Im going to pop a bunch of Vicodin and melt into my seat with a huge ass giant coke! JOY! Then im going to do the same the next night too!

Just dont get too messed up. Get a nice buzz goin and then let the movie do the rest! 8)

Don’t worry about drinking too much when you go in. We’re guaranteed to have a lengthy pee-break LIKE THIS before Death Proof will start!

Now doesnt this make everyone wish you could see this at a place like the ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE?!!

Definitely going friday night. I can’t wait!

I’ll will DEFINITELY be there opening night! Probably see it with a full audience to get the whole experience.

But other than that, I can say I’ll probably be seeing this movie every weekend.

I’ll probably go in the morning, I hate seeing movies with a full crowd

I would also see it first showing, but unfortunately I work :-</E>

Damn. I can’t believe I won’t be able to see both the films in one go, for the first time, I wish I was living in America.

I believe it comes out April the 26th here in the Netherlands. I can see when it comes out in Belgium and maybe see it there if necesarry. If its in the Netherlands I’ll probably make sure I get a bunch of friends (half) as crazy about Grindhouse, smoke a couple of joints(hell, if you live in the Netherlands why not :stuck_out_tongue:) and then watch it. And enjoy it. And love it. And get out of the cinema full of adrenaline. (like when I saw Star Wars episode I for the first time aged ten or eleven or something and I played Dart Maul with a broken umbrella!)

My birthday is on April 6th!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive been hoping for a midnight show, but that means itll be almost 4 in the morning when i leave, but it will be worth it :slight_smile:

[quote=“Navajas”]
My birthday is on April 6th!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

My birthday is on April 3rd!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys realize that there are more indirect influences right?

So many movies inspire directors…