The coolest member in the board

[quote=“Ify”]
I just changed it to what it is now. I didn’t see Cyber-lili on the list though when I edited it.
[/quote]

Damn, you couldn’t vote for me !

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
oh, somebody else (you?) was faster… or actually slower, because I see the full list now. I only added Lili ;D
[/quote]

That’s so cute, here is a kiss :-

Hum, I’m gonna be fair and not vote for myself. My vote goes to Bleach, and even more since he doesn’t post much on the forum anymore. I miss you Bleach :-
Btw Ify, you should vote for him too :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you should make the llist in alphabetical order so nobody will be offended :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ify”]
I just changed it to what it is now. I didn’t see Cyber-lili on the list though when I edited it.
[/quote]

yeah, because we edited the poll at the exact same time.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
I think you should make the llist in alphabetical order so nobody will be offended :slight_smile:
[/quote]

It’s the internet, no one is ever offended by anything! Eat shit and die all of you!

See. no one cares.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
It’s the internet, no one is ever offended by anything! Eat shit and die all of you!

See. no one cares.
[/quote]

Ahaha, so true. But it seems that this rule doesn’t work on this forum :stuck_out_tongue: There’s always an exception to confirm the rule, right ?

OK, added a shit load more members. Any more to be added?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Damn, you couldn’t vote for me !

That’s so cute, here is a kiss :-

Hum, I’m gonna be fair and not vote for myself. My vote goes to Bleach, and even more since he doesn’t post much on the forum anymore. I miss you Bleach :-
Btw Ify, you should vote for him too :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I must admit that I do miss him. However, I wouldn’t vote for him in a million years. Sorry.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
[/quote]

How about noooo. Anyway, people have voted already, can’t be arsed doing it all again. You’re lucky you’re on the list.

I vote Ronja. It would have been Mia Rose but she left ages ago (and we still talk, and I still love her). But yeah, Ronja’s the coolest!

What the fuck?!

You moderators butchered everything! I will go over to your houses and keyboard rape yer asses!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
What the fuck?!

You moderators butchered everything! I will go over to your houses and keyboard rape yer asses!
[/quote]

Haha, again, be thankful you’re on the list. Your poll was shit, live with it. So who did you vote for? Yourself? And come on people, fess up, who did you lot vote for?

Lucky?! I will strangle you with my mouse cord!

Sorry…

Many people don’t realize thatI’ve been here since 2004 :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone remember Snake Charmer?

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Lucky?! I will strangle you with my mouse cord!

Sorry…

Many people don’t realize thatI’ve been here since 2004 :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone remember Snake Charmer?
[/quote]

Oh yeah, the lame guy. Haha, so you’re the lame guy. Damn, you just did yourself a no-favour.

Not as lame as your face!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Not as lame as your face!

[/quote]

Why would you go and prove his point like that?

And so’s your face!

Yout told us you were Snake Charmer a while ago now. And yeah, you hadn’t a very good reputation back then. You were not really polite with me only because I was French :’( But now it’s over, you’re part of the good side, you joigned the good force.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Yout told us you were Snake Charmer a while ago now. And yeah, you hadn’t a very good reputation back then. You were not really polite with me only because I was French :’( But now it’s over, you’re part of the good side, you joigned the good force.
[/quote]

Hehheh, yeah…sorry for the French jokes, I know you guys don’t smell like spoiled, yellow cheese. My bad.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Hehheh, yeah…sorry for the French jokes, I know you guys don’t smell like spoiled, yellow cheese. My bad.
[/quote]
Ahaha, are you talking about Camembert? ;D Sorry lili :-[

I wonder if somebody will vote for me. sigh We all know the answer. :frowning:

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
I wonder if somebody will vote for me. sigh We all know the answer. :frowning:
[/quote]

I’d vote for you, but you know… I don’t tell lies. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, haha, you’re cool in your own way. :-*

Wow, that sucks. Well, I’ve definititely gotten the message.