The Cast of Inglourious Basterds

These two will STAR in QT’s next feature.

Eli and Edgar

I bet Edgar will play a gay paramedic. Because every men on a mission war movie needs at least one gay guy to make the others look more rugged and manly.

These two look like they need a swift punch to the face…then another and another. :smiley:

Edgar kind of looks like Alexis Arquette did 15 years ago

[quote]I bet Edgar will play a gay paramedic. Because every men on a mission war movie needs at least one gay guy to make the others look more rugged and manly[/quote]

I don’t think that anyone could make Eli Roth look rugged and manly except for maybe Alexis Arquette maybe Alexis could come back as a cross-dressing Basterd kind of like a World War II Klinger

Edgar is brilliant. Eli is not.

There’s the difference if anyone was looking for one.

Oh yeah Cyd. I love Edgar SO much. He’s totally brilliant. He once told me I was going to get beaten up outside the theater. I didn’t.

Anyway. I feel pretty bad for taking the piss outta Eli. I mean, he’s a cool guy. And I haven’t seen him do any acting that was bad. I think he’ll be great in this movie. If I’m wrong, and we later see that he was shite, then I’ll accept all the “told ya so’s” you wanna throw at me. But for now, let’s give him the benefit of the doubt. Yeah?

[quote=“Geoi”]
These two will STAR in QT’s next feature.

Eli and Edgar
[/quote]

Oh shit. Those two are scary. Seriously.

I think they might be up to no good, starting trouble in your neighborhood

Is Edgar supposed to be a vampire or something with smudgy black eyeliner?

That was Halloween 2007. He dressed up as Emo Spiderman.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I think they might be up to no good, starting trouble in your neighborhood
[/quote]

Is that like quoting the Fresh Prince of Bellaire theme song?

r u accusing me of plagiarism? SHOCKED

That’s pretty fuckin random for you dude. ;D

who’s this clown?

Don’t worry, he’s not in the movie. We just got a bit off-topic. But don’t call Edgar Wright a clown.

That’s Edgar Wright? Hah, I’d have never have recognised him. Well I suppose the only interviews I’ve seen of him were from about 5 years ago but I thought that was Eli’s brother or something.

Haha, no. You can TOTALLY tell Eli’s brother when you see him.

Do you got any pic of him ? So that we’ll be warn of his face he’s really in IB.

Of Gabe?

I like this one. It’s from the filming of Hostel.

OMG, true, on the first pic at least, they do look the same. As freaking as his bro, ahaha. Is he working on every of his shootings ? (Maybe that does sound like a stupid and easy question - sorry, I’m not such a fan nor an expert of Eli Roth’s work).