The briefcase topic

something weird do great DVDs they’re doing them with Image, the VHS they used to make wasn’t too good but the DVDs? Forget it! 2 feature films, several shorts, a dozen of trailers, old ads from drive-in… They are the best for any exploitation cinema lover

I guess i better check them out.

the teenage gand debs DVD is a good one to start with: trailers, shorts, 1st film, intermission spots, more trailers and a second film. pure bliss!

yea the worse dvds have to image, and diamond there dvds are shit it seems like a 3 year old made them.

it was in dream that i had vision, and inside the breifcase was a game all written in code with all the secret answers…

[quote=“beahabib”]
it was in dream that i had vision, and inside the breifcase was a game all written in code with all the secret answers…
[/quote]

You’ve been watching too much Matrix.

go here and click on the second image and watch the video maybe its a referance to the movie in the video. http://www.impossiblefunky.com/qt/RD_4.html

MAYBE ITS A LOT MONEY OR GOLD SOME COCAINE? HEROIN FOR VINCENT VEGA? MAYBE THATS WHY HE HAD THAT SMILE ON HIS FACE? A SWORD FROM A FUTURE MOVIE OR SCENE IN PULP FICTION? WHO WILL EVER KNOW

It’s a bong of gold and some dildos. Party on Vince! 8)

[quote=“TNAFANBOY”]
MAYBE ITS A LOT MONEY OR GOLD SOME COCAINE? HEROIN FOR VINCENT VEGA? MAYBE THATS WHY HE HAD THAT SMILE ON HIS FACE? A SWORD FROM A FUTURE MOVIE OR SCENE IN PULP FICTION? WHO WILL EVER KNOW
[/quote]

Most certainly. My dealer gets cocaine glowing in gold too, he says it’s from South Bolivia.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Most certainly. My dealer gets cocaine glowing in gold too, he says it’s from South Bolivia.
[/quote]

haha.

I read that QT said that it is no more than a mac guffin! I really want to beleive that it is not and that it is Wallaces soul or somthing else cool!!

I have a question. Why do you think Tarantino chooses or chose not to reveal what is in the briefcase? Why do you think he chose to leave it to the audience to make up for themselves what was in the case?

[quote=“nublob”]
I have a question. Why do you think Tarantino chooses or chose not to reveal what is in the briefcase? Why do you think he chose to leave it to the audience to make up for themselves what was in the case?
[/quote]

Because he likes to fuck with us.

[quote=“Ify”]
Because he likes to fuck with us.
[/quote]
With you, you mean?

I’m joking, please don’t kill me!

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
With you, you mean?

I’m joking, please don’t kill me!
[/quote]

Wasn’t very funny at all. You’re just embarassing yourself.

I know but I don’t really care

I’m in school and too lazy to look through all the posts to see if someone else said this, but…

…I like to believe it’s the stolen loot from Reservoir Dogs. :]

[quote=“ninjabeatrix”]
I’m in school and too lazy to look through all the posts to see if someone else said this, but…

…I like to believe it’s the stolen loot from Reservoir Dogs. :]
[/quote]

The dogs stole diamonds, not gold. So I’m gonna have to disagree. :wink:

Maybe they spray-painted the diamondes with gold paint?