Tarantino's best film?

Camel Toe is that nasty pear looking thing that you can see when a girl bends over. All girls get one once they’ve been fucked, and they never leave. :-/

I think you’re right also

Oh, shit that’s sick. Well then, never mind, I don’t like camel toe.

But dude, there was this UNBELIEVABELY hot girl in my class, she wore these extremely skin tight paper thin sweat pants. Everytime she wore it she had a pussy wedgie. It gives me a buoner just thinkin about it.

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Can we talk about tits and sandwiches again?

I’m a vegetarian so my favourite sandwich is cheese, colsaw and onion, how about you?

think you can not compare JB with PF or KB because

1. JB’s storyline was created by elmore leonard NOT by quentin
  2. It is a complete other type of movie (PF and KB don’t take themselves very serios  but JB does)

For me JACKIE BROWN and PULP FICTION are both on number1 of my personal favourites

[/quote]

i don’t think it’s completely true what you are saying because those movies are all kind of special and are different from other movies in the same kind of way.

i’m talking especially about the cool dialogues in the film and the absurdness.

jb is very cool and is on the top of my list. i think the woman ( i forgot her name, im sorry) is very cool.

but killbill was so wow. i went to cinema twice to see killbill1.

and i never ever do that.

so killbill rules.

For me, “Jackie Brown” is a brilliant movie and in the last time I like “Pulp Fiction”, which was my favorite for a long time, not more so much. The Butch are really too long. Its a great movie, thats for sure, but I like the more dramatic movies by Q.T. and say what you want, but “Pulp Fiction” has most of the comedy in Q.T. movies. “Reservoir Dogs” was a deep emotional, dark and rough gangster flick, “Jackie Brown” was a slowly told, really cool film with a great plot and “Kill Bill: Vol. 1”, which is actually now my favorite, was a exploitating, bloody, epic hommage to my favorite movie genres and the great japanese culture. But I´m really looking forward to see Volume 2, especially because of the emotional scenes between David Carradine and Uma Thurman, cause thats the secret genious of Tarantino, the human emotions. So I love “Jackie Brown”, even more than “Pulp Fiction”.

I think that Pulp Fiction is the best…followed by Dogs…and then Kill Bill…and then True Romance (just saw that)…and lastly Jackie Brown.

I still like Jackie Brown. I’t just not my favorite.

My ratings for them (out of 4)

Pulp Fiction ****

Reservoir Dogs ****

Kill Bill Volume 1 ****

True Romance ***1/2

Jackie Brown ***1/2

JB would come at the bottom of my list, still a great film though.

[quote]JB would come at the bottom of my list, still a great film though.[/quote]

yeah, that's exactly what I think. what is your list?

Oh sorry, my mind is changing every day :smiley: . All of Tarantino’s movie are SO BRILLIANT! I don’t know how it yesterday came to my mind, to say Jackie is better than Pulp, sorry, but I think I was a bit drunk :smiley: . No, the Butch scenes are great and “Pulp Fiction” is brilliant. But I love “Jackie Brown” very much, too, its great for sure.

The Butch scenes might be the worst in Pulp Fiction, but they’re still good.

People who think little of the Butch scenes in comparison to the rest of the movie don’t have a nano-fucking-second of an attention span or an appreciation for nuanced dialogue.

So much is revealed about the characters in the bedroom scene and the cab scene when you might not even realize that anything is being revealed at all. It’s brilliant in its basic representation of the characters; it’s wonderful, subtle dialogue and is Tarantino at the top of his screenwriting game.

These comments wouldn’t be so bad if you just liked QT’s movies because they were entertaining, and not because you think QT a brilliant writer and director. Disliking the Butch scene and considering QT a great screenwriter don’t mesh well because it shows that you don’t have a clue why he is a good writer.

no, the Butch scenes are good because they have character developement and get us deeper inside the people. I just don’t like them quite as much as the Travolta, Jackson, or Thurman scenes.

[quote]The Butch scenes might be the worst in Pulp Fiction, but they’re still good.[/quote]

No no no, the scenes are pretty cool. After seeing the movie a thousand times, I like the Fabienne - Butch scenes and the classic filmed cab-scene very much!

My list:

Reservoir dogs

Pulp Fiction

True Romance

Kill Bill

Jackie Brown

Jackie Brown has some real cool scenes and great dialogue but it’s a slow film, plus it’s my mom’s fav film. :-/

[quote]

No no no, the scenes are pretty cool. After seeing the movie a thousand times, I like the Fabienne - Butch scenes and the classic filmed cab-scene very much![/quote]

I like the cab-scenes the best out of his. Or the one where he "gets medevil" on Zed. His scense were good, no doubt, but whenever I'm watching Pulp Fiction over again just for something to do, I don't watch his scenes usually.

Definitely the med evil scene for me, I love how he goes through all the weapons and you see his reactions to them.

“Zed’s dead baby”

What I really, really love in the cab scene in “Pulp Fiction”, is that the buildings and sequences are not “real”, it looks like a classic noir film, with a cab filmed in the studio and the culisse out of the cab is so “unrealistic”. That is so awesome! Brilliant scene, thank you Tarantino!

My Favourite constantly changes - at the moment i’m a Pulp Girl…

Hi everyone. I’m new here. JB is in my opinion his best movie. I love everything about this movie. The scene where S.L.J and JB are in her house and he’s there to kill her and the scene where RD and S.L.J are in the van with the money and the scene where CT and S.L.J and Mr. Jackson kills Mr. Tucker are the best scene in the world to me. They’re funny as HELL!