The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Tarantino Universe

Jackie Brown is in Elmore’sm universe. And Kill Bill is not in the real universe.

Ads from Real World Universe can show up in the Movie Movie Universe too (EX: Red Apple). Thats one detail QT didnt point out in his original QT Universes interview.

And sorry I meant the Wolf when I was talking about the dinner party, I was watching SCTV while I typed that so I fucked up.

Quentin lives in his own universe-where movies mean everything and where everything is possible 8) 8) 8)

That’s why we like him :wink:

mm that links don’t work anymore with me ???

[quote=“JustDucky”]
This is the best one: “Blood doesn’t really spray like that…” :o
[/quote]

[quote]Yes, theres 3 Universes QT has worked in: The Realer Than Real World Universe (Dogs, Pulp, True Romance, Inglorious Bastards) 2. The Movie Movie Universe (FDTD, NBK, Kill Bill, Grindhouse) 3. Elmore Leonards Universe (Jackie Brown).

The Wolf is the only character that can go into both the Movie Movie Universe AND Real World Universes. QT stated hes a Movie Movie character.

Characters from other non QT movies can show up in

the Movie Movie Universe (ex: Pai Mei and Hattori Hanzo in Kill Bill)

Characters in Elmore Leonards Universe can go into other Non QT films: Ex: Ray Nicolette (Michael Keaton) is in Jackie Brown AND Out Of Sight[/quote]

I gotta say, I thought I would only like the The Realer Than Real World Universe, as I’m not much of a fan of Kill Bill (Vol 1 was watchable, liked the anime, but not highly original, and Vol 2 was even worse IMO), but I love FDTD. Gotta be PF, then RD, then FDTD, then Jackie Brown, followed by NBK, and lastly Kill Bill. Haven’t seen True Romance yet, been meaning to.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
Yes, theres 3 Universes QT has worked in: The Realer Than Real World Universe (Dogs, Pulp, True Romance, Inglorious Bastards) 2. The Movie Movie Universe (FDTD, NBK, Kill Bill, Grindhouse) 3. Elmore Leonards Universe (Jackie Brown).

The Wolf is the only character that can go into both the Movie Movie Universe AND Real World Universes. QT stated hes a Movie Movie character.

Characters from other non QT movies can show up in

the Movie Movie Universe (ex: Pai Mei and Hattori Hanzo in Kill Bill)

Characters in Elmore Leonards Universe can go into other Non QT films: Ex: Ray Nicolette (Michael Keaton) is in Jackie Brown AND Out Of Sight
[/quote]

Good explaination.

k but for me, without any of the facts or interviews, I like to imagine that the briefcase in Pulp contained something that actually combines each story.

I imagine it to be a sword hilt or something that would eventually be in Kill Bill.

Heh, and while I’m at it, what if it was an artifact from Inglorious Basterds.

But, I’m sure that the case is already a long running argument

Hello Everybody :slight_smile: I need your help for a moment, I need your vote for my vidéo “Not Another Tarantino Movie” , <LINK_TEXT text=“https://www.facebook.com/cineplus.fr?sk … %22377%22}”>https://www.facebook.com/cineplus.fr?sk=app_216078221750426&app_data={“publish_video”%3A"377"}</LINK_TEXT> it’s a french Tarantino contest :slight_smile: Please & Thank’s :wink:

All the movies of tarantino carries a very beautiful message and most of the movies are of German war.

Download Terri movie Watch The Smurfs online

How does Django Unchained fit into the universe?

I found this on another website: “At around 2:13:00, the middle of the gunfight at Candyland, one of the gunmen shooting at Django yells out, “Ain’t no nigger gonna kill Maynard!” More than likely he’s the great great (maybe a couple more greats in here somewhere) of Maynard the Pawn Shop guy in Pulp Fiction.”

Hi, I am doing some research on Tarantino and want to know what everyone thinks of the statement "Tarantino is a feminist director."

Hi what do you all think of Tarantino being a ‘feminist director’? Do you agree?

It’s actually mentioned by Bill in Kill Bill V2 that the Crazy 88 isn’t actually made up of 88 people, it was just a cool name they wanted to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMI1uQBHUpA. 0:15-0:32

In a few ways. First of all, in the Wanted ad for the Smitty Bacall Gang, there are two gang members with familiar names listed: Gerald Nash and Crazy Craig Koons. It’s very likely that Crazy Craig is an ancestor of Captain Koons (from Pulp Fiction) and that Gerald Nash is an ancestor of the Nash cousins, Gerald (from Natural Born Killers) and Marvin (from Reservoir Dogs). It’s also been speculated that Paula Schultz, the woman who’s grave is featured in Kill Bill, was Dr. King Schutz’ wife. I don’t believe this though. First of all, it would put into question which universe Django Unchained is in (because PF, RD and NBK are all in the Realer Than Real World Universe, while KB is in the Movie Movie Universe). Second of all, we never hear any mention of Dr. Schultz even having a wife. I just think it’s a stretch compared to the descendant theory.