The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

TARANTINO PHOTO TICKER [submit]

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]Holy hell, that made me laugh ;D He’s always dressed so fucking casual (sloppy), even on talk shows now. Bothers the hell outta me. I mean, would it kill him to throw on a pair of jeans when he goes on The Leno Show? I’m pretty sure he was wearing sweats. Not even dressed up, god knows I hate getting all dressed up, but you can look good and not be all dressed up.[/quote]

That’s one of my favourite things about Quentin. But anyway, he does dress “nice” sometimes.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]

March 7, 2009[/quote]
Wow he has a pot belly.

A little bit. That was when he was locked in the editing room all day and night trying to get IB ready for Cannes. Probably why he’s out walking, bless him.

I like that he doesn’t give a fuck. He could afford to buy whatever label he wants and have someone shop for him or get a stylist but at the end of the day he is a guy who doesn’t give a fuck about fashion. He likes what he likes and I think thats as far as it goes with him.

The ‘girlfriend’ situation is interesting. I reckon he rushed into it and then realized maybe it was not such a good match, after all where has this girl been? Was she with him when he received his award at Palm Springs? Or how about any of the other events he has been to since this one? Nope!

Or maybe she has been and I have just missed the photos… so post if you have seen anything new. :slight_smile:

[quote=“kiddos_baby”]I like that he doesn’t give a fuck. He could afford to buy whatever label he wants and have someone shop for him or get a stylist but at the end of the day he is a guy who doesn’t give a fuck about fashion. He likes what he likes and I think thats as far as it goes with him.

The ‘girlfriend’ situation is interesting. I reckon he rushed into it and then realized maybe it was not such a good match, after all where has this girl been? Was she with him when he received his award at Palm Springs? Or how about any of the other events he has been to since this one? Nope!

Or maybe she has been and I have just missed the photos… so post if you have seen anything new. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Ha. I have noticed that Quentin throws the word “girlfriend” around a lot. He changes women like he changes socks. :laugh:

At tHe Grammys with Tia Carrere

Polka dots. That’s new.

They say you gotta be a man to wear pink, but you don’t. You gotta be a man to wear polka dots.

He looks fugly.

QT at the Italia Awards on February 15th, 2010.

Oscars Nominee Luncheon - March 7th, 2010.

Academy Awards red carpet - March 7th

Academy Awards presenting.

Academy Awards After-Party