TARANTINO PHOTO TICKER [submit]

You know its a tradition for me to make these! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Pete”]

[/quote]

This is a classic favorite I did. Look at their teeth! hahaha! :smiley:

LOL! Who’s that woman in the front left? She looks like the old woman they say “Ni” to in Quest for the Holy Grail

HAHA! I really dont know.

That is so ugly, Pete! For shame. ;D

[quote=“Pete”]
HAHA! I really dont know.

[/quote]

Thats hilarious.

Quentin Tarantino attends the premiere of “Whip It” held in Los Angeles on September 29, 2009.

damn, who is that chick…and i want one of those jackets

I was thinking this morning about psoting a comment on this horrible jacket but I didn’t cause I knew some would find it cool or anything, so I didn’t want to be offending. But the jacket sucks imo.

I’ve never had a problem with QT’s style, but that jacket is rubbish. For sure.

He’d look so much more handsome without it.

Who’s that girl?

Yeah, ugly jacket!

I’m attending a “pimp vs whores” themed party in Thursday, I wouldn’t even wear it there if I had it :smiley:

(yeah, that is how ugly I think it is) But I’d still love to have it as a rare collector item!

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]Who’s that girl?

Yeah, ugly jacket!

I’m attending a “pimp vs whores” themed party in Thursday, I wouldn’t even wear it there if I had it :smiley:

(yeah, that is how ugly I think it is) But I’d still love to have it as a rare collector item![/quote]

LOL! ;D Yeah, absolutely atrocious. Q, what were you thinking?

As for the girl, he says she’s his girlfriend. I hope she’s good to him, and not just gold-digging. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5TJqehAvP8

Geoi your caring is adorable, especially since it’s sincere.

I was kinda digging on the jacket though, the back of it at least, then I saw the two chicks on the front and it killed me. Looks like the kinda shit if Budd ran the strip joint in Kill Bill Vol. 2 he’d rock. I can really imagine Michael Madsen wearing that thing.

This link from an Israeli newspaper website also embeds that same video, and identifies the girl as singer Daniella Pik:

http://news.haaretz.co.il/hasen/spages/1117899.html#

[quote=“Ify”][/quote]

Two of my favorite directors :-*

[quote=“moussemaker”]Quentin Tarantino attends the premiere of “Whip It” held in Los Angeles on September 29, 2009.

[/quote]

Damn QT always gets the pussy in the mushii.

Imagine having dinner with QT and Eastwood. That’d be weird, like you’re having a great time but you’re also stressed because you don’t want the conversation to go around the theme of moviemaking or movies in general. That’s how I’d feel.

And yeah, that girl is kinda hot ( w#r )

The parenthesis are because I don’t even know who she is, so I’m taking my precautions :stuck_out_tongue:

March 7, 2009

Holy hell, that made me laugh ;D He’s always dressed so fucking casual (sloppy), even on talk shows now. Bothers the hell outta me. I mean, would it kill him to throw on a pair of jeans when he goes on The Leno Show? I’m pretty sure he was wearing sweats. Not even dressed up, god knows I hate getting all dressed up, but you can look good and not be all dressed up.