The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

TARANTINO PHOTO TICKER [submit]

Obviously no one wanted to look at this photo too much I only found it on one website. ???

[quote=“Geoi”]
Sometimes I wonder why people take photos of celebrities just standing around, but then I think about it and remember that I like to look at them.
[/quote]

Oh Geoi, you soo crazzzeh!

Ok, well, I only like to look at photos of Quentin standing around. I don’t care what he’s doing, it always looks 10x cooler than what I do. Not many guys try that shirt-tucked-into-jeans look nowadays, but damn, he sure pulls it off well.

How AWESOME is this pic? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Does it look like he’s got a pack of cigarettes in his front pocket? Maybe his wallet. Maybe he was just happy.

[quote=“Geoi”]

[/quote]

She looks nice.

who is that he’s with?

[quote=“Geoi”]
How AWESOME is this pic? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]
He IS awesome :-*

lol he looks like a catalogue model in that one!

I’d buy whatever he’s selling. That pic is now my desktop wallpaper. It makes me smile everytime I look at it.

but it is too small for a desktop wallpaper?!

Not on windows vista. Any pic I want will fill the screen for my wallpaper. On '98, I had to click either the “stretch”, “center” or “Tile” option for the wallpaper. But Vista’s nicer in that respect… it automatically resizes it.

Old photo from 1992. QT signing posters with Chris Penn and Tim Roth at the Video Archives.

Tim’s son?! :smiley:

Probably. :slight_smile:

I’d be scared if it wasn’t :-</E>

I was thinking the same thing. ;D

Funny and cool … Anyone seen these Mii’s from the Nintendo Wii of Tarantino??

http://gamercreated.com/mii/14436

More random photos

Thanks Geoi :smiley:

Rosario is one hot mama, and Ify is blind for thinking otherwise! :stuck_out_tongue: