The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Tarantino on upcoming Alias

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=3200

Tarantino will return as former SD-6 agent McKenas Cole in “After Six,” airing on February 15. Vivica A. Fox is also set to guest star in the episode as Rogue Security Systems Designer Toni Cummings.

For more including a pic, goto the link above

i hate alias and saw the episodes that QT was on and they were dumb as hell

i think that chick jennifer garner is ugly

but just my oppinion

[quote]i hate alias and saw the episodes that QT was on and they were dumb as hell

[/quote]

I agree.

[quote]i think that chick jennifer garner is ugly[/quote]

I strongly disagree. :smiley:

Jennifer Garner isn’t ugly, but yeah I mean she isn’t like over the top gorgeous or anything.

[quote]i hate alias and saw the episodes that QT was on and they were dumb as hell

i think that chick jennifer garner is ugly

but just my oppinion[/quote]

LOL i agree with you on both points. I dont really like Alias, but i posted the news here just in case anyone wanted to know, and secondly i think Garner isn’t very good at all. Completely overated. Also what the fuck is up with the Garner cameo in Catch Me If You Can? God that ruined the scene.

Ugly and overrated are not the same thing.

yeah i dont like her at all

she went on conan and tried to look smart correcting him and saying that snuck isnt a word…

conan being the genius he is brought a dictionary on the set and point out the word snuck

garner looked like an idiot using the word "sneaked"

plus she has a butter face

[quote]
plus she has a butter face[/quote]

Hahaha, that's true. Her body is fiiiiine but when she turns around. You look away.......

[quote]yeah i dont like her at all

she went on conan and tried to look smart correcting him and saying that snuck isnt a word…

conan being the genius he is brought a dictionary on the set and point out the word snuck

garner looked like an idiot using the word "sneaked"

plus she has a butter face[/quote]

yeah that was funny as hell, considering Conan went to Harvard and was right.

And damn, Jennifer Garner looks like a man. its not even funny…ok maybe a little

You have no taste. Or maybe I don’t :(.

I’m too picky, and you’re too desperate. :wink:

Haha, the truth is that you just like to play the cool, chick expert guy. I bet you would even pay just to smell Jen Gartner’s fart!

The episode aired on the 15th, good thing my mom taped it for me, cause i had no idea!

It was okay, he was only on at the end of the episode, so hopefully hell be on the full thing next time (in 3 weeks).

I wished I would have known he was going to only be in the last 10 min. of the show. I am not a Alias or Jennifer Garner fan, so I was gettin pretty heated by the time his part came. I don’t know why, but I really hate that show. Just wanted to watch because QT was gonna be on.

W