Tarantino.info Exclusive Basterds coverage topic

awesome! How is the movie?

that’s awesome. awesome to the max 8)

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I will post my report from the premiere later, with some pictures. It was a friggin blast, my friends!
[/quote]

You know how to get folks excited !! Can’t wait to read and see everything you got for us !

[quote=“Cpt tonyanthony”]
that’s awesome. awesome to the max 8)
[/quote]

TTM!

here’s some pictures also <LINK_TEXT text=“Aktuelle Nachrichten, Hintergründe und Kommentare - SZ.de … lder/&nbsp”>Aktuelle Nachrichten, Hintergründe und Kommentare - SZ.de</LINK_TEXT>;

here’s what i posted on flixter, a preliminary mini review: "A masterfully crafted, detailed and overwhelming epic, telling a story of how cinema saves the world. Inglourious Basterds is not the action film the advertising might let you think, it’s a dialog- and character-driven adventure into Quentin Tarantio’s pastell-colored version of World War II. It has some very strong scenes, an amazing finish and a multi-national and multi-lingual (the movie sports 4 languages!) cast, and great music! Might not be for everyone, but if you love cinema, like Tarantino does, this will put tears in your eyes. Tears of joy " 4/5 stars

again, this is preliminary, i am already working on a full review and i might rethink my star rating

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
TTM!
[/quote]

What does it mean??

[quote=“Cpt tonyanthony”]
?????
[/quote]

It’s the abreviation of To The Max. It didn’t last long but every kid said it 1000 times a day on internet a few years ago :smiley:

Like : roflmaopimpttm meant rolling on the floor laughing my ass off while pissing in my pants to the max

It doesn’t even make sense!

i guess it’s my way of saying I’m very excited too, and looking forward to Sebichon’s opinion!

[quote=“Sebastian”]
here’s some pictures also <LINK_TEXT text=“Aktuelle Nachrichten, Hintergründe und Kommentare - SZ.de … lder/&nbsp”>Aktuelle Nachrichten, Hintergründe und Kommentare - SZ.de</LINK_TEXT>;

here’s what i posted on flixter, a preliminary mini review: "A masterfully crafted, detailed and overwhelming epic, telling a story of how cinema saves the world. Inglourious Basterds is not the action film the advertising might let you think, it’s a dialog- and character-driven adventure into Quentin Tarantio’s pastell-colored version of World War II. It has some very strong scenes, an amazing finish and a multi-national and multi-lingual (the movie sports 4 languages!) cast, and great music! Might not be for everyone, but if you love cinema, like Tarantino does, this will put tears in your eyes. Tears of joy " 4/5 stars

again, this is preliminary, i am already working on a full review and i might rethink my star rating
[/quote]

Did you check the songs!!?

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
Like : roflmaopimpttm meant rolling on the floor laughing my ass off while pissing in my pants to the max
[/quote]

AHahah. I never remember how to write roflmao blablablabla. So funny. TTM !! Can you then say “TTSDM” ? To the SUper Dupper Maximum ? Aahaha ;D

WTHDYCUWTS?!!

[quote=“Pete”]
WTHDYCUWTS?!!
[/quote]

Why The Hell Do You Constantly Use WAOOOOOOHOUUU To Scream ??

;D

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
It’s the abreviation of To The Max. It didn’t last long but every kid said it 1000 times a day on internet a few years ago :smiley:

It doesn’t even make sense!

i guess it’s my way of saying I’m very excited too, and looking forward to Sebichon’s opinion!
[/quote]

oh ok! i took it from an episode of Futurama. a yuppie from the 80s who time traveled says it 8)

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Why The Hell Do You Constantly Use WAOOOOOOHOUUU To Scream ??

;D
[/quote]

Close! its: Where The Hell Do You Come Up With This Stuff?!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Pete”]
Close! its: Where The Hell Do You Come Up With This Stuff?!! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Damn, I should have found it myself !! I suck for such stuff…

[quote=“Sebastian”]

[/quote]

Awwwwesomme! That fucking Death Proof shirt. That fucking Death Proof shirt. That fucking shirt.

We should take up a collection to buy QT some new shirts.

didnt check the songs. when i watched it in the morning i didnt sit through the closing credits, and at the premiere, i sat too far away and had other things in mind than checking the songs :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Sebastian”]
didnt check the songs. when i watched it in the morning i didnt sit through the closing credits, and at the premiere, i sat too far away and had other things in mind than checking the songs :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Mama Mia! Now i have to do it!

ok first exclusive content, not very awesome, but still…

Inglourious Basterds Berlin Premiere - YouTube

[quote=“Sebastian”]
ok first exclusive content, not very awesome, but still…

Inglourious Basterds Berlin Premiere - YouTube
[/quote]

It felt like you were nine feet tall, the way you held the camera. Other than that, it’s really cool that you were there!

Looks like IB was a blast. Thanks for the links Seb.