Tarantino.info Exclusive Basterds coverage topic

Seb… you brag about these exclusives… but other than your set review, you’ve offered very little.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
Seb… you brag about these exclusives… but other than your set review, you’ve offered very little.
[/quote]

a) i dont brag b) you can go somewhere else if you feel mistreated and disappointed. jesus h christ just take your bitching elsewhere. it’s not like you’re a paying customer and i don’t deliver satisfactory products. i do this for fun and for no money and in my book i do a pretty good job considering that i should spend my time with more useful things than fooling around with ungrateful basterds like you. so either appreciate this free service or create your own tarantino site. i value feedback and criticism but please, with sugar on top… just quit the bitching… it’s getting really boring

You know this isn’t bitching, Seb, you’re just too stubbon to realise that you don’t have as much as you told people you did. And sadly only Knick and I see that.

yeah you guys just rock

Well he’s right about what he said. He’s doing this outta his own pocket and time…and he deserves appreciation for that. I’m not really bothered about what exclusives come around here.

I mean we (including me!) should be lucky we get as much information AT ALL, in the first place. Just think back to the Kill Bill days, where we didn’t know much about the film for very long and the cooperation between the netizens and the companies was abysmal…

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
You know this isn’t bitching, Seb, you’re just too stubbon to realise that you don’t have as much as you told people you did. And sadly only Knick and I see that.
[/quote]

Cyd, cmon. You’re really trying to be mean by saying that stuff and you know it. Why do you have to do that all the time? Noones perfect.

Seb even got an exclusive set visit on this film. Hes done alot of stuff for you guys and all you can do is complain. Thats just plain rude.

[quote=“Pete”]
Seb even got an exclusive set visit on this film. Hes done alot of stuff for you guys and all you can do is complain. Thats just plain rude.
[/quote]

Agree.

Seb is a fuckin’ killer.

Like this site.

So quit complaining.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Just think back to the Kill Bill days, where we didn’t know much about the film for very long[/quote]

Just think back to 1980 when no one knew before going to see Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back that Darth would be Luke’s father.

AMEN. :angel:

i’m reading through the topics for a while now and this site is amazing. it’s f----ing hard to to this besides work and all that so…

THANKS SEBASTIAN :wink:

Seb ive been wanting to ask you this…its very off-topic, but since you have god like powers here, u may permit this hehe my question is: you have actually met tarantino already!? If you did, this is amazing!

Oh, and…thanks to all the work you do around here. I think this is the best source of information about Quentin Tarantino and a very polished site. Congratulations!

It’s a testiment to Seb that this is the one site about Tarantino that stuck and believe me I admire that.

[quote=“moura”]
Seb ive been wanting to ask you this…its very off-topic, but since you have god like powers here, u may permit this hehe my question is: you have actually met tarantino already!? If you did, this is amazing!
[/quote]

Ahah. Have you read the set report ? Cause indeed Seb met Tarantino on the Inglourious Basterds shooting. But he also interviewed him during the Grindhouse promotion.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“Pete”]
Kinick is the guy that always has to ruin the party. If the film was hailed as a masterpiece by all the critics. He’d say his dog was hit by a car, just to bring everyone down.
[/quote]

That made me genuinely LOL.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
You know this isn’t bitching, Seb, you’re just too stubbon to realise that you don’t have as much as you told people you did.
[/quote]

Wow, this statement made me realise you’re a dumb, nasty, and above all ungrateful twat.

[quote]And sadly only Knick and I see that.[/quote]

And from the sounds of things, you’re both being cunts.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I mean we (including me!) should be lucky we get as much information AT ALL, in the first place. Just think back to the Kill Bill days, where we didn’t know much about the film for very long and the cooperation between the netizens and the companies was abysmal…
[/quote]

Look, I might sound like I’m brown-nosing here, but Sebastian, don’t think you have to justify yourself to these fuckers, you bring in loads of awesome exclusive stuff, that no other sites get, barring a few jerks the forum is brilliant, and The Archives is over-flowing with all the QT info around.

I for one want to say THANKS MAN.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
You really are quite miserable… try getting yourself laid some time, might help.
[/quote]

Wow, trying to insult someone through their sex life, again, an example of just how clever you are.

I am not miserable or unfilled in an area of my life, just unhappy that people like you have to be around.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
Well with my current health status, you might not have to put up with me for much longer. Goodnight.
[/quote]

Goodnight.

hehe Nice picture. Is this Seb? And why Quentin is dressed like if he was in the hospital or something hehe?

[quote=“moura”]
hehe Nice picture. Is this Seb? And why Quentin is dressed like if he was in the hospital or something hehe?
[/quote]

Have you not seen it before? It was when he interviewed QT about Grindhouse.