The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Tarantino in the theatre

I was just inspired to start a new topic after reading the Tarantino Histories, most have never seen a QT movie in a theatre environment, and I know that some theatres will play them as midnight movies and stuff so I thought that people could post here if they know if any QT movies are playin’ any where.

GOD I WISH!!!

I wish some theatres would play Tarantino movies! I was hoping they’d release a 10 year anniversery thing for Pulp Fiction, but instead they put out a DVD (which was cool) but wouldn’t it have been awesome if they realesed it nationwide again?

Yeah, but I like live in a big town where EVERY theatre plays new movies. Sacramento, CA only has 2 independant theatres and they only have French movies.

But what was really cool, last summer I went to Santa Cruz, CA and they were playing Rio Bravo in this small theatre. So it was cool to see that played on the big screen.

Reservoir Dogs has been performed on stage in Australia and Finland already that’s all I know…

Tarantino should do a broadway musical. I can see it now… “the hills are alive with fucking music…”

That would be fucking tight if they had a 10th anniversary theatrical release of Pulp. But that wouldn’t sell well because Pulp is already out on dvd. It would have to be a director’s cut or whatnot. The reason why those other old movies are rereleased in the theatre is b/c it’s a director’s cut, or the dvd is rare. I would still see it though even tho i own it on dvd. I’d love to see Pulp on the big screen!

I’d like to see Kill Bill turned into a West Side Story-type musical. No fighting or killing, just dancing!!!

he WAS on broadway!!

now go right over to www.tarantino.info and check out “Wait until Dark” in the filmography!

[quote=“Puck”]
I’d like to see Kill Bill turned into a West Side Story-type musical. No fighting or killing, just dancing!!!
[/quote]
Your wish has come true :smiley:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 749.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,8749.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

Let’s just be happy it’s not being performed by the Pussycat Whores.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Reservoir Dogs has been performed on stage in Australia and Finland already that’s all I know…
[/quote]

I could see this as a play. All the others, I’m a little ify on. I would have loved to have seen that, in english though. it was probably kinda cool.