Tarantino Does Cannes: Vol. 4 (Pictures)

Damn, Quentin got so old. :-</E>

These are still from Sunday, but I hadn’t actually dl’ed them before, I love this first one.

Geoi you are the pic findin masta! :slight_smile:

Quentin! How many Oscars do you think Basterds will get?!

[quote=“Pete”]
Geoi you are the pic findin masta! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Thanks dude.

Here are a couple more from Saturday.

Daawww!

[quote=“Geoi”]

[/quote]

Quentin and I have another thing in common - we both get fucked by our shoelaces.

I noticed that too. ;D

Ok, I swear I’m done after this. Two of these are just non-watermarked copies of the ones I posted on the first page.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
I wonder how often the man uses this strange invention called the “computer”. I mean he’s said in interviews he typed out Inglourious Basterds on the type writer he typed Reservoir Dogs on. You know I have one of those. I wonder if they still sell the ribbons for it. It’d be a really cool thing to start doing, typing out scripts on a typewriter…
[/quote]

he reads the QTA, that’s enough computer literacy :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the shades! 8)

Damn, the guy looks as good as ever :slight_smile:

Doesn’t he look even younger than he did during the Death Proof press? Maybe he started using Oil of Olay.

QT does look visibly good. He just looks very fresh and happy.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Doesn’t he look even younger than he did during the Death Proof press? Maybe he started using Oil of Olay.
[/quote]

He definitely looks healthier. I guess he didn’t get depressed like he did during Kill Bill.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

Quentin and I have another thing in common - we both get fucked by our shoelaces.
[/quote]

QT’s shoes from last year at Cannes.

lol

[quote=“Geoi”]
QT’s shoes from last year at Cannes.

lol
[/quote]

haha wow, that is some nice detective work.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
haha wow, that is some nice detective work.
[/quote]

Haha. Nah. I just happened across that old pic and it made me laugh cos of what you said.

That’s the best I’ve seen him look in a long time

I wonder if he’ll get his tux dry-cleaned before IB premieres… If he’s going to wear it again. ;D

Haha, my joke wasn’t really very funny. I deleted it. :slight_smile: