Tarantino and The Who

Hey Floyd isnt overrated but I do see these little pricks wearing dark side of the moon shirts and they probably dont even listen to the band.

[quote=“Jjp”]
there good with out a doubt but nothing mind blowing there ok and so many people think they are the greatest.
[/quote]

Many people think they are the greatest because they’re ok? You aren’t making any sense.

Listen to Echoes and tell me that isn’t mind blowing, I dare ya.

Are we having a cock-swinging contest now? Let’s make it simple: all these bands suck. And Thee Michelle Gun Elephant owns them all.

Yeah when hell freezes over… 8)

[quote=“me”]
Hey Floyd isnt overrated but I do see these little pricks wearing dark side of the moon shirts and they probably dont even listen to the band.
[/quote]
yeah…same with the Led Zeppelin shirts. In American high-schools, discovering Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd is a right of passage. For me, Zeppelin was much more of an influence in H.S. It wasn’t until college that I really got into Floyd…is it any coincidence that I also started hitting the peace-pipe at the same time? I just couldn’t get enough of The Dark Side of The Moon. I’ve kind of gotten burned out on Floyd and Zeppelin, but it all goes in cycles. Currently, I am listening to a lot of the following:

Steeley Dan, Jeff Beck, The Kinks, and Willie Nelson. How’s that for variety!

[quote=“me”]
[/quote]

i own one…and i own a zeppelin one also.

[quote=“me”]
Yeah when hell freezes over… 8)
[/quote]

Have you listened to Thee Michelle Gun Elephant?

i have never and from the name sounds punk…punk sucks except for the sex pistols and the ramons(i dont really consider them punk).

They’re amazing. Check them out-

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … d=43883034”>http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43883034</LINK_TEXT>

MySpace is kinda gay, but download “Akage No Kelly” if you have the time.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Have you listened to Thee Michelle Gun Elephant?
[/quote]
Nope

[quote=“Jjp”]
i have never and from the name sounds punk…punk sucks except for the sex pistols and the ramons(i dont really consider them punk).
[/quote]
Listen to the dead kennedys and black flag

Thee Michele gun elephant rocks! Mad 3 and Guitar Wolf and 54 nude honeys are other cool Japanese rock’n’roll bands.

I was too drink to realize what you wrote but no, Jip- Punk doesn’t suck. I’m sorry, but you’re wrong.

[quote=“Pete”]
I gotta go with The Stones over Led Zeppelin. You cant really say “This band beats this band” thats just a matter of taste. For someone else, The Doors might be better than Led Zep.
[/quote]

don’t blaspheme!!!

we all know the beatles and elvis beat everyone else 8)

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
we all know the beatles and elvis beat everyone else 8)
[/quote]

but who do you like better?

[quote=“Sebastian”]
don’t blaspheme!!!
[/quote]

stones better than zeppelin doors tied with zeppelin maybe ever better.

the sun recordings and the 1968 version of Trying to get to you by Elvis are the best songs that were ever recorded. but as far as a whole career is concerned, i’ll choose the beatles… they always kept on moving forward, taking risk, changing and their albums got better and better. Elvis had a hell lot of downs, and i’ve seen all his films so i know what i’m talking about :slight_smile:

By the end of the day my favorite albums in the world are abbey road and the sun recording of elvis… 8)

the beatles are pretty good i like the white album and MAgicical mystery tour gotta love i am the walrace.

Anybody like Skynard? Im from the south so its a must for me :wink:

[quote=“me”]
Anybody like Skynard? Im from the south so its a must for me :wink:
[/quote]

there ok…they got some good songs.