The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Tarantino and pt anderson comparisons

[quote]

dissing your favorite movies without any logical arguments???

lol…so you judging Magnolia without even watching it is logical right?
[/quote]

Either this guy is joking or he's the most retarded guy on the board. Did I say Magnolia is a bad movie? NO. I said I talked to people who didn't like it and I said what they told me about it. That does not represent my judgement retard.  It may be a good movie for all I care, but after seeing that boring piece of shit called Punch Drunk Love I'm not willing to see it. There's your fucking answer faggot.

![](upload://4pKkCwG6a4tUxPeT4xwaYfn3fYt.jpeg)[img]http://www.farklempt.com/Travels/The.Josie.Page.0206/Images/spoon.feed.jpeg[/img]

If you still wanna be spoon-fed everything I say just ask. I'm always willing to help retards like you. Alternatively, this link may also help: www.thesaurus.com

[quote]

Either this guy is joking or he’s the most retarded guy on the board. Did I say Magnolia is a bad movie? NO. I said I talked to people who didn’t like it and I said what they told me about it. That does not represent my judgement retard.  It may be a good movie for all I care, but after seeing that boring piece of shit called Punch Drunk Love I’m not willing to see it. There’s your fucking answer faggot.

If you still wanna be spoon-fed everything I say just ask. I’m always willing to help retards like you. Alternatively, this link may also help: www.thesaurus.com
[/quote]

nah, I don't think he needs to be spoon fed, he just needs some new logic or something.

Hey Bullet…heres my input on the situation…

suck my muthafucking cock you homo!

Why do you wanna ban me? Cause Im stating my opinions? I thought you could do this on this board…apparetly yall are a bunch of up tight fucks that cant take someone’s critisism…so you have to resort to making fun of me calling me a baby posting up funny pictures and shit…lol…that first pic was funny

Scarface…your entitled to your opinions, you thought Punch Drunk Love was long and boring…I think Scarface is overratted…i dont need to be spoonfed…i understood everything you said…i need new logic?..wtf does that mean…what did I say that was just soooo outthere that I need new logic? So what if I am just giving you a hard time? If you cant handle it, than cry about it like a little girl. To me it seemed you were judging the qualitly of Magnolia from just what you heard. You dont think so? Alright. Whatever this is getting old…drop it…this post went completely off topic…so…

pta comparissons to qt: both of their latest movies were their first movies to follow only one character, whlie their other movies featured ensemble casts and characters

Punch Drunk Love - Adam Sandler

Kill Bill vol1 - Uma Thurman

[quote]

Why do you wanna ban me? Cause Im stating my opinions? I thought you could do this on this board…apparetly yall are a bunch of up tight fucks that cant take someone’s critisism…so you have to resort to making fun of me calling me a baby posting up funny pictures and shit…lol…that first pic was funny

Scarface…your entitled to your opinions, you thought Punch Drunk Love was long and boring…I think Scarface is overratted…i dont need to be spoonfed…i understood everything you said…i need new logic?..wtf does that mean…what did I say that was just soooo outthere that I need new logic? So what if I am just giving you a hard time? If you cant handle it, than cry about it like a little girl. To me it seemed you were judging the qualitly of Magnolia from just what you heard. You dont think so? Alright. Whatever this is getting old…drop it…this post went completely off topic…so…

pta comparissons to qt: both of their latest movies were their first movies to follow only one character, whlie their other movies featured ensemble casts and characters

Punch Drunk Love - Adam Sandler

Kill Bill vol1 - Uma Thurman

[/quote]

whoa, wait a second...did he really say punch drunk love was long? I mean, I thought it was great, but I could see someone calling it boring..but long?? if that's long, then Kill Bill is long and pulp fiction is like a whole fucking day! pdl is only 1 hour and 30 minutes long.

my bad…he didnt say long…just boring…which its not…besides…what do you care what he says…he put you on his shitlist…lol…fucking gay ass shit…not you…the whole cool book thing…to bad there isnt anyone “cool” on this whole fucking board…to me brutality dog…your cool…your the only one that doesnt seem to completely hate me

[quote]
my bad…he didnt say long…just boring…which its not…besides…what do you care what he says…he put you on his shitlist…lol…fucking gay ass shit…not you…the whole cool book thing…to bad there isnt anyone “cool” on this whole fucking board…to me brutality dog…your cool…your the only one that doesnt seem to completely hate me

[/quote]

dude, you’re cool, I don’t hate you at all. I’ll be sure to put you on my cool list. he put me on his shitlist? motherfucker!

im not sure if he put you on his “shitlist” but someone did, he most certainly put me on there…lol…oh well

[quote]
im not sure if he put you on his “shitlist” but someone did, he most certainly put me on there…lol…oh well

[/quote]

well, that's ok, his best buddy, bullet, put me on his shit list, and scarface said I was waiting/pending.

[quote]

[/quote]

I don’t suck men off. Especially men who ask for it (A’la you). I don’t want you banned, I did that to fuck with you, but you didn;t have to be so fucking hostile calling everything gay and what not.

[quote]

I don’t suck men off. Especially men who ask for it (A’la you). I don’t want to banned, I did that to fuck with you, but you didn;t have to be so fucking hostile calling everything gay and what not.[/quote]

this is getting a wee bit out of hand...lets just chill folks, drop it and chill. I don't wanna play negotiator, but I might have to.

Shut the fuck up you little fucking prick, I’m talking to Movie_Villain not you, shithead FUCK OFF.

[quote]Shut the fuck up you little fucking prick, I’m talking to Movie_Villain not you, shithead FUCK OFF.[/quote]

sure...I'd be happy to.

They both make good movies, but I think PT’s movies are boring…and QT’s movies are very rewatchable…QT has cool dialogue…building things up to hit you with something and really make you identify and feel like you re in the movie…PT’s movies have some nice filmmaking stuff but it all cant hold my attention…and thats a shame…cause its clear that he got talent…

Scarface is one of the best most cool movies with a great performance from Al Pacino…how can you not love it?

And if you re gonna say its overrated why not explain why…because without explaination nothing holds ground…than it goes all down to just calling things shit you cant back up…lets not have bugs bunny-elmer fudd conversations and back your shit up with some good arguments…es spes if you re fucking with a masterpiece that’s called scarface…you just dont do that…unless you have some good points…

[quote]They both make good movies, but I think PT’s movies are boring…and QT’s movies are very rewatchable…QT has cool dialogue…building things up to hit you with something and really make you identify and feel like you re in the movie…PT’s movies have some nice filmmaking stuff but it all cant hold my attention…and thats a shame…cause its clear that he got talent…

Scarface is one of the best most cool movies with a great performance from Al Pacino…how can you not love it?

And if you re gonna say its overrated why not explain why…because without explaination nothing holds ground…than it goes all down to just calling things shit you cant back up…lets not have bugs bunny-elmer fudd conversations and back your shit up with some good arguments…es spes if you re fucking with a masterpiece that’s called scarface…you just dont do that…unless you have some good points…

[/quote]

I didn't explain it because I didn't think anyone would want to listen to me babble on about why scarface is bad. I'd just get dissed even more.

I was refering to movie_villian…

and brutality dog:

please dont reply to every post!

if you reply to a topic first think about what people have written and if you re gonna agree dont post every time!

If you have an opinion on something really think about what you re gonna write down and dont write down the first thing that you think of…and if you re gonna do that please add good well thought arguments…so nobody is getting irritated by opinions that havent been really given a thought to or very short posts flooding the forum…which makes it unreadable…if you dont want to be on everybody’s shit list follow these rules and you’ll be alright!

greets

[quote]

I don’t suck men off. Especially men who ask for it (A’la you). I don’t want you banned, I did that to fuck with you, but you didn;t have to be so fucking hostile calling everything gay and what not.[/quote]

its all good Bullet, im not mad anymore, sorry for getting so hostile, but hey!.....im the Movie Villain!!!!!!!

*gives the finger to all the good guys in movie history*

mwaahahahaha

*walks backwards into shadows and disapears*

[quote]

and brutality dog:

please dont reply to every post!

if you reply to a topic first think about what people have written and if you re gonna agree dont post every time!

If you have an opinion on something really think about what you re gonna write down and dont write down the first thing that you think of…and if you re gonna do that please add good well thought arguments…so nobody is getting irritated by opinions that havent been really given a thought to or very short posts flooding the forum…which makes it unreadable…if you dont want to be on everybody’s shit list follow these rules and you’ll be alright!
[/quote]

Tru dat nigga! If you stop replying to every topic with stupid sentances then I’m automatically cool with you…

Can you dig that?

wait a minute…how the fuck di this post get so off topic…? lol

Don´t double post, use your modify bottom…

Pleeeeeeease :wink:

edit:

Thanx

brutality dog, how bout u delete all your useless posts that you have ever written? we will be very happy if u did that :slight_smile: