Swedish Invasion Topic

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
haha, whats wrong with you people? ;D

I’m not kidding you know :stuck_out_tongue: But with never i mean like not in 4 years or something, haah.
[/quote]

Im just speaking from my own experiences! Thats all! ;D

No more smirnoff and Lithuania kicked everybodys asses 8)

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
No more smirnoff and Lithuania kicked everybodys asses 8)
[/quote]

Hahah, ok , if you say so :wink:

Here’s Lithuania’s song: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a … 821751B1DF”>http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=15F116821751B1DF</LINK_TEXT>

You’re welcome 8)

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Here’s Lithuania’s song: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a … 821751B1DF”>http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=15F116821751B1DF</LINK_TEXT>

You’re welcome 8)
[/quote]
Tack, my hero :-* ;D

Sweden is in and Belgium is OOOOOOOOOOOUT ;D ;D

I actually thought Belgium would go to the finals, cause Kate Ryan is quite popular around Europe:P

Im going to bed now. Sleep well and have fun!

Toodles!

;D :-*

[quote=“Luxie”]
Stop sniffin glue, man!!!
[/quote]

haha i'll try

i went to bed in tears last night :'(

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]

haha i’ll try

i went to bed in tears last night :’(
[/quote]
Yeah I was fucking surprised that they didnt go to the final :stuck_out_tongue:

Dessa länder går vidare till finalen på lördag.

Ryssland, “Never Let You Go�, Dima Bilan

Makedonien, “Ninanajna�, Elena Risteska

Bosnien Hercegovina, “Layla/Leijla�, Hara Mata Hari

Litauen, “We Are The Winners�, LT United

Finland, “Hard Rock Hallelujah�, Lordi

Ukraina, “Show Me Your Love�, Tina Karol

Irland, “Every Song Is A Cry For Love�, Brian Kennedy

Sverige, “Invincible”, Carola

Turkiet, “Super Star�, Sibel Tuzun

Armenien, Without Your Love�, Andre

[quote=“Luxie”]
Free beer is always the best! As i say: Gratis är godast! ;D
[/quote]

And you say louise is turning dutch :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
And you say louise is turning dutch :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Hahahaha! ;D

[quote=“Luxie”]
Haha! Thats a good one!!! I say thay every time i get a hangover!
[/quote]

Haha! doesnt everyone say that? I usually start drinking the same evening, because I recover fast from my hangovers :P
I am all like: ok I never drink again!! And in the evening: tim, how about some rose with your pasta? ow yeah sure! :P

Haha! doesnt everyone say that? I usually start drinking the same evening, because I recover fast from my hangovers :stuck_out_tongue:

I am all like: ok I never drink again!! And in the evening: tim, how about some rose with your pasta? ow yeah sure! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I never drink two days in a row nowadays. I cant do it, im too old! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
I never drink two days in a row nowadays. I cant do it, im too old! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

yeah! But when you drink you usually drink like you are tanking petrol in an american car right? :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah! But when you drink you usually drink like you are tanking petrol in an american car right? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

hehehe, you have a point there Mr. hehehe ;D I sure can drink :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
hehehe, you have a point there Mr. hehehe ;D I sure can drink :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Well, when I would do that, which I have done in the past and do once in a while…I wouldnt drink for a week or something too :stuck_out_tongue:

But now I drink like 3-5 glasses or something…and when I go out a bit more…but no hangover style, drink till I dont know whats what anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

When i go out, which isnt often at all, i get really drunk. Thats the swedish way i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
When i go out, which isnt often at all, i get really drunk. Thats the swedish way i guess :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

yeah you almost get that prohibation thing going on…its redicolous what you guys have to pay for booze…

Teenagers do the same thing here…like taking 15 pills of XTC when they use it for the first time…

Eeeew, XTC! Omg! i would never even think of trying that. What are they thinking! You dont have to be Einstein to figure out that XTC is bad, epecially 15 at the same time

Yeah she got it from “friends”…nice friends!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

She died…of course :frowning:

Yeah she got it from “friends”…nice friends!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

She died…of course :frowning:
[/quote]

Of course she died. Anyone you know?