Swedish Invasion Topic

haha yeah i notice that

No but seriously, you dont think i’d go to school 4 in the afternoon? :stuck_out_tongue: No fucking way i’d do that.

Oh, and friday I have ONE class at 12.20 to 13.40. AWESOME ;D it would be better with none at all but i’m not complaining that much (i have already complaint to my teacher)

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
haha yeah i notice that
[/quote]

Hehe, as long as they don’t see it… Ah, hell, I don’t even care if they do. They let me do the stupid copy-paste work here and I probably have to do the year over anyway.

I have like 4 months off now…just have to do some projects which stand for 80 hours, but I make them in like 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

and get like 8 out 10 for them :smiley:

I must be genious :stuck_out_tongue: ultimate slacker :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Its a deal! Just lemme know what you what you want to learn! :smiley:
[/quote]

I mean I don’t a single word, so you can learn what you want !

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Yeah, let’s make a ‘French class by Lili’ topic 8)
[/quote]

Allright, I can do it ;D

would be very cool lili!! 8) :stuck_out_tongue:

je suis

tu es

il est

nous sommes

vous êtes

ils sont

everybody! 8)

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
would be very cool lili!! 8) :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Allright I’ll do it. What do you want to learn ? Some French words ? Or how to have la classe by being like a French ;D

But do I have to post in the International Board ?

In the French board I guess.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
But do I have to post in the International Board ?
[/quote]
How bout Chat rabbit slims? or Hanzos ol bar :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t, that’s why I’m asking. But if I post in the French board, we won’t be only speaking French, so maybe in a other board would be nice, like yeah why not Hanzos Ol Bar ? ???

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I don’t, that’s why I’m asking. But if I post in the French board, we won’t be only speaking French, so maybe in a other board would be nice, like yeah why not Hanzos Ol Bar ? ???
[/quote]
Yeah, I think that would be the right board for it.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Yeah, I think that would be the right board for it.
[/quote]

Allright I’ll create a topic !

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
But if I post in the French board, we won’t be only speaking French, so maybe in a other board would be nice
[/quote]

In what board do you think you’re posting now :wink:

Ahaha ! I didn’t realize we were in the Dutch board ;D I can’t speak a word in this langage ! It’s not only a swedish invasion !

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahaha ! I didn’t realize we were in the Dutch board ;D I can’t speak a word in this langage ! It’s not only a swedish invasion !
[/quote]

Hehe, yeah, this topic should be called ‘Friends of the Dutch’ or something. The Swedes are ALWAYS spamming here :stuck_out_tongue:

Want to learn some Dutch too? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
The Swedes are ALWAYS spamming here :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]Yeah thats just cus we love you soo much ;D And you can spam in our board as much as you want :stuck_out_tongue: There is no mod to stop you, haha ;D :wink:

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Hehe, yeah, this topic should be called ‘Friends of the Dutch’ or something. The Swedes are ALWAYS spamming here :stuck_out_tongue:

Want to learn some Dutch too? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Yeah I wanna learn some if I can. But we ARE our friends ! Friends of the Dutch :-*

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Yeah thats just cus we love you soo much ;D And you can spam in our board as much as you want :stuck_out_tongue: There is no mod to stop you, haha ;D :wink:
[/quote]

Who IS our mod anyways? :stuck_out_tongue: