Svenskar?

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
haha vem fan är det då?
[/quote]

Väldigt lÃ¥ng historia…

För att göra den kort så säger jag; hon var skit taskig mot mig.

Damn, NO, this topic ain’t supposed to be only in svenskar or however you say swedish !!

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Damn, NO, this topic ain’t supposed to be only in svenskar or however you say swedish !!
[/quote]

Yes it is man. This is a private topic, for swedish people only.

Härlig avatar på Dylan, Bad Max. Såg du honom när han var i Sverige nu senast?

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]
Yes it is man. This is a private topic, for swedish people only.
[/quote]

Woman :wink:

It was a joke. Cause this topic has always been about invasion. As you could have noticed it. We have always been a few talking about cool stuff in english here (while of course there was still some chitchat in swedish), as some sort of cool place, isolated topic to talk about stuff noone would check out cause it’s said “for swedish only” precisely, ahah.

A message to the pancake industry from the Board of Directors of the worlds finest Wafflemakers:

Fuck Pancakes!

I do prefer waffles more too !

Haha! Well in the end it’s choosing between John or Paul, they are both great!

BUT. Pancakes have this distressing stomach-ache side-effect when eaten with too much enthusiasm.

Ahah. I prefer French crêpes anyway, you can eat A LOT without any stomach-ache in the end, even if you’re putting too much sugar, nutella, marmelade or whatever on it.

HA Nutella! That’s something any household should store in their cupboard! :smiley:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
HA Nutella! That’s something any household should store in their cupboard! :smiley:
[/quote]

That’s something every mother should have for their kids : cause it’s a) a great thing to please them, b) a great thing to torture them and punish them with if they aren’t nice “no nutella for today”, ahaha.

Haha! That is like the single cruellest thing a mom can tell her kids! “No Nutella today”.

“What are you talking about mom!!” "Can’t you just slap me in the face and give me the Nutella anyway?"

So do the French really eat those little croissant buns with chocolate in them or is that just for the tourists?

haha aah it is nice, and i prefer pancakes over waffles any day. pancakes ftw.

very invaded topic btw, back to how it used to be

Are you speaking of this :

Or this ?

Cause I eat that last kind of chocolate bun everyday, ahah. Damn, i’m gonna be fat one day !! Every French eat those, it’s so so tasty. Pain au chocolat, yummy. It’s either pain au chocolat or croissant in the breakfast for most of people (escept of traditional cereals).

I LOVE pancakes, but a good waffle will always do fine :stuck_out_tongue:

These ones I was talking about! They are heaven! Works best with chocolate milk or tea :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
very invaded topic btw, back to how it used to be
[/quote]

Yeah, but can you convince in swedish to the other swedish users, that it is the way it should be, I don’t want to be attacked again for my bad humor complaining about swedish people speaking in swedish on this swedish topic, ahah.

And yeah, Tim… Pains au chocolat are the BEST ! Even more when they’re a bit warm… hum…

[quote=“Utivich”]
Härlig avatar på Dylan, Bad Max. Såg du honom när han var i Sverige nu senast?
[/quote]

you know it! :smiley:

So do they have those massive playgrounds with kids throwing balls at each other in the IKEA of Sweden?

I saw a daneish movie the other day called FLAMMAN & CITRONEN. It was about daneish people killing nazis. The problem was: They are both villans! Who i an i suposed to hope wins?

Och sÃ¥ träffade jag Mikaela förra veckan: Ironside, ironside, ironside… Jag har jävla otur med tjejer…

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
So do they have those massive playgrounds with kids throwing balls at each other in the IKEA of Sweden?
[/quote]

Ahaha. I wish I could have tested one of those as a kid. I’ve been only twice in IKEA in my life : when I was 8 or something (too old to test those playgrounds) and two months ago (WAY too old). Imagine this huge bunch of kids throwing balls at each other’s face and screaming, crying, nightmare, ahaha, while the parents are all happy stealing the free pencils and making lists of stuff they’d like to buy (but won’t), ahah.