Svenskar?

Dunnu, we just talked about the forum earlier today and thought it would be fun to log in again. But yeah, it is kinda dead. And nowadays I have better things to do most of the time, haha.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Dunnu, we just talked about the forum earlier today and thought it would be fun to log in again. But yeah, it is kinda dead. And nowadays I have better things to do most of the time, haha.
[/quote]

Haha, no you don’t. But yeaaaah, I don’t think it’s that much fun anymore… so we’ll see! We brought the svenskar topic back to life anyway,

Ahah, yeah, that topic has always been about foreign invasion talking in english and spoiling this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been pretty busy since I’m in Paris too, I mainly come here to help Seb but I don’t post as much as before.

Hey, I’m gonna be off for tonight, gotta meet some friends.

See you, hope to talk more with both of you next time you log in :wink:

Haha, this is still the topic with the most posts, quite an achievement. Almost 200 pages!

AHah, though we might not come over the 200th page tonight. At least, I’m off. Keep spamming this thread next time.

Bye !

You should know about our amazing spamming talents! This won’t be a problem at all.

Haha, 200 pages yeaaaah, that’s not really a problem is it?

We should have a reunion of some kind.

haha online or irl?

Haha, online is easier.

haha yeah okay true. although it would be hilarious with a reunion with tim and exhale, i’m sure they’d get along great. haha. but who do you wanna invite to this reunion then?

Haha yeah okay, I think we have to be careful with who to invite… Don’t think everyone can get along that great anymore.

Yeah, me neither. We can come anyway :slight_smile: Haha but yeaaah, we can invite Max, and then I’m not sure anymore.

Yeah okay, we can just be with the two of us :wink:

haha, aah but that’s not much of a reunion is it. it would be more fun to just invite everybody, also the people who doesnt get along!

Haha okay true :wink: You’ll send the invitations?

hahah yeah sure. where do you wanna have the reunion then? here? msn?

Here of course! In this topic, haha. We’ll invite everyone who has posted in this thread.

hahaha yeah okay, seb is gonna love that