Suicide Kings

Any other fans of this film alot of people dislike it and i dont know why it thought it was a good movie.

[quote=“Jjp”]
Any other fans of this film alot of people dislike it and i dont know why it thought it was a good movie.
[/quote] I agree with you, this was one of the better QT knockoffs. It gets dissed for it, but all the better 'cause you can pick it up in bargain bins.

yea it was really a great film.

[quote=“Jjp”]
yea it was really a great film.
[/quote] Well, that reply pretty much killed any chance of this convo going anywhere.

[quote=“Bone Daddy”]
I agree with you, this was one of the better QT knockoffs. It gets dissed for it, but all the better 'cause you can pick it up in bargain bins.
[/quote]

how is it a QT knockoff? It’s ok, i have it and enjoyed it.

[quote=“KILL BILL vol.3”]
how is it a QT knockoff? It’s ok, i have it and enjoyed it.
[/quote]'Cause of it’s Dogs style of acting and directing. In case you haven’t noticed, there’s been a lot of them over the past 12 years or so!

[quote=“Bone Daddy”]
'Cause of it’s Dogs style of acting and directing. In case you haven’t noticed, there’s been a lot of them over the past 12 years or so!
[/quote]
yea there has but just because its an organized crime caper film doesent mean that its a QT knock off i wouldent consider guy richie films QT knock offs either.

I love it, doesn’t seem to be no ripoff to me. It’s pretty funny at times, love the guy with his alligator shoes, or whatever they were. Plus you have Chris Walken in it. I really like the film, should rewatch some day

I’d give it a 7/10

If Walken wasn’t in it it would be more like a 5/10

it is not a QT ripoff by any means so anyone who thinks that, which happens to be only one person, is wrong.

just curious does anyone know of a QT ripoff?

[quote=“Jjp”]
just curious does anyone know of a QT ripoff?
[/quote] I said knock-off, not rip-off. As in ala Tarantino. A rip-off would be Thurdays, a knock-off would be Snatch.

[quote=“Bone Daddy”]
I said knock-off, not rip-off. As in ala Tarantino. A rip-off would be Thurdays, a knock-off would be Snatch.
[/quote]
We don’t take kindly to your kind, flip flopper!

[quote=“Bone Daddy”]
I said knock-off, not rip-off. As in ala Tarantino. A rip-off would be Thurdays, a knock-off would be Snatch.
[/quote]

snatch is not a knock off QT its a knock off of lock stock and 2 smokin barrels which really does not matter cause guy richie made them both and there both great.

[quote=“Jjp”]
snatch is not a knock off QT its a knock off of lock stock and 2 smokin barrels which really does not matter cause guy richie made them both and there both great.
[/quote] They are both Tarentino-esque. They are only differentiated by the accents!

yea but saying richie is a knock off of tarantino thats like saying tarantino is a knock off of Scorsese or depalma.

[quote=“Jjp”]
yea but saying richie is a knock off of tarantino thats like saying tarantino is a knock off of Scorsese or depalma.
[/quote]Tarantino has freely admitted in the past that he has borrowed from other directors. Most directors do. Most artists of any kind borrow from who they admire. Face it, there is no such thing as original thought, only new methods of presenting old ideas.