The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Strippers in Kill Bill Volume 2

Do you think QT will add a litte nudity in Kill BIll Vol 2 cause I read it on the script

[quote]Rated R for violence, language and brief drug use.[/quote]

nope

[quote]

nope
[/quote]
Damn, I’m gonna cry myself all the way down to the local strip club.

just violence now? vol. 1 got strong violence but this one is only violence?

[quote]just violence now? vol. 1 got strong violence but this one is only violence?[/quote]

There’s not so much mass murdering in this one like the House of Blue Leaves. I really thought that strip joint scene was gonna be in it too. So, again, we still don’t have a topless scene in a QT movie.

I don’t mind. The nudity might have distracted from the other parts of the movie, and Tarantino is a macho guy like Leone who never showed female nudity in his Spaghetti Westerns.

Yeah, but a booby shot never hurt… ;D

I do see your point though. In mob/action movies, when they all go to a stripclub, I’m not paying any attention to Tony Soprano or whoever, I’m looking at the fine strippers in the background.

no, it’s rated R for

strong bloody violence, language, and some sexual content.

same reasons as the first one.

I’m glad that Tarantino chooses not to put nudity in his films. When I see something that gets me really horny, I can’ pay attention to the rest of the movie. :frowning:

But it would take a lot of stripping to make me lose interest in Kill Bill.

true dat

Thean again, we know how QT rolls: He does everything to the limit. He’d get strip footage like we’d never seen before, I’m sure.

Hell, if there was a DIVA’s strip scene, I’d be the first one there.

That’d be a sweet bonus feature on the DVD ultimate edition.

TALLY OF NUDITY AMONGST DiVAS

UMA: Nude, lesbian scenes in "Henry & June."

DARRYL: Playboy, possibly more.

VIVICA: Striptease in Independence Day, possibly more.

LUCY LIU: Pussycat Doll dance in Charile’s Angels 2, possibly more.

MICHAEL: NO.

DAVID CARRADINE: WAAAAAAAAAAY NO!!!

WTF? the rating isnt even out yet for vol. 2. check the official site. ::slight_smile:

yes it is.

[quote]I don’t mind. The nudity might have distracted from the other parts of the movie, and Tarantino is a macho guy like Leone who never showed female nudity in his Spaghetti Westerns.[/quote]

The real reason is that there is only one girl who Quentin wants to see topless and her name aint Uma…Same goes for Il Buono…

then who the fuck would you say QT wants topless?

OutNow has a new picture of Budd inside the My Oh My Club. I’m guessing that’s a stripper with him. I guess there’s a chance of stripping/nudity going on in the backround of this scene.

http://outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004/KillBill.Vol2/

[quote]then who the fuck would you say QT wants topless?[/quote]

I think it’s pretty obvious :wink: