The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Status?

does anyone know what stage they are up to? post production, filming still, finished? because imdb still says its filming but thats usually wrong…

My guess is that they should probably be wrapping up all the filming soon.

Check the Death Proof Shooting locations topic. Theres info there on the production status. I think QT will still be shooting after New Years actually.

oh ok thanks pete!

what’s with the bruce willis in grind house thing?

it was on www.joblo.com heres the link http://www.joblo.com/grindhouse-trailer

I think Bruce will play himself in the movie or maybe be in one of the trailers :’(

Hey, as long as Bruce has a part ANYWHERE…I’m game.

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
I think Bruce will play himself in the movie or maybe be in one of the trailers :’(
[/quote]
i thinks thats right, or at least thats what people have been posting on the internet

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
i thinks thats right, or at least thats what people have been posting on the internet
[/quote]

Really? Which part? I was just talking out my ass there.

You mean this entire thread is bullshit?

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Really? Which part? I was just talking out my ass there.
[/quote]

Damn I cant wait for this.I know how a drug addict feels when he tries to quit the stuff(j/k)

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
You mean this entire thread is bullshit?

[/quote]

No. I said I thought Bruce would play himself in the movie or only cameo in a trailer. I was thinking he may play himself because it would add to the actor crossover story line or he would be in a trailer as himself playing a part. Confusing? Yes

there was a few posts on joblo about it, some on imdb and just other places around the net

Didn’t Tarantino Archives report this Bruce Willis thing like 4 months ago?

i cant remember but i didnt post alot back then…

I didn’t know he might be in it…sweet.

Bruce was seen on the Planet Terror set as reported by some guy in here last summer. I’m pretty much sure you’ll be seeing him as a customer at the BBQ joint (look closely in trailer you’ll see it on fire) that is featured in Planet Terror at some point. ‡

Kick ass. I’ll watch the trailer more closely. 8)

I thought it was just a shot from Sin City or something put in the trailer :stuck_out_tongue: