The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

(spek.ter) a horror short

[color=red]It has been a VERY LONG time since I last posted here. I’ve been very busy for the last couple of years!!! However, I plan to interact more as time permits! I apologize for the long absence!

[color=yellow]In the meantime, I thought I’d mention to whomever is interested that I completed a Supernatural-themed Horror short (my first) back in August of 2007. And so far it has gotten into 5 mostly Horror-based film festivals around the globe ([color=orange]2 in the USA - Racine, Wisconsin & Miami, Florida respectively; 1 in Ontario, Canada; 1 in Buenos Aires, Argentina; and 1 in Athens, Greece) [color=yellow]and recently won my first award at the small indie festival in Miami, Florida - hopefully I’ll get into more festivals before this year is over. My short is titled “(spek.ter)”!

[color=yellow]My MYSPACE BLOGS has ALL of the behind-the-scenes journals from Pre-production & Production ([color=orange]in the “Older” Blog section) [color=yellow]through the latest journal announcement ([color=orange]in the “Newer” Blog section) [color=yellow]of an article that features me & my short on the House Of Horrors website, titled “Ode To The Independent Horror Filmmaker” - which was written by THE FAN GIRL NEXT DOOR!!!

[color=red]Thank You Very Much for Reading Sincerely, Goatfish ([color=orange]aka [color=limegreen]Terrence Kelsey)

Contains nudity and gore! Count me in T! I’ll look you up on myspace, user name is Joshua. Great poster too 8)

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Contains nudity and gore! Count me in T! I’ll look you up on myspace, user name is Joshua. Great poster too 8)
[/quote]

Cool! Anyone (18 & over) who “friends” me over on myspace and is willing to PM their contact info. will receive a free copy from me. Thank you for the inquiry!!! It’s much appreciated!!! :slight_smile: