The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Source question!

Her name: Pandamonium

Meaning: Could perhaps Quentin called her that in regards to Roger Avary’s script???

THOUGHTS?

oh… please go to the spanish board…

that name is from a b-movie.

the name is Santanico Pandemonium, but actually it would be satanico, he somehow spelled it wrong.

in the documentary to FDTD they tell you what b-movie it is. i can’t remember. VIC? YOU THERE? :wink:

[quote]that name is from a b-movie.

the name is Santanico Pandemonium, but actually it would be satanico, he somehow spelled it wrong.

in the documentary to FDTD they tell you what b-movie it is. i can’t remember. VIC? YOU THERE? :wink:[/quote]

I dont know where Satanico Pandemonium came from. Its probably the title of a Mexican vampire movie or something knowing QT. :slight_smile:

But the title of the film “From Dusk Till Dawn” is a saying used to describe late night drive in/grindhouse movie marathons.

UPDATE: I just checked IMDB and sure enough Satanico Pandemonium is in fact a Mexican Horror movie from 1975. :slight_smile:

Pandemonium… interesting name

Good to know!

santanico pandemonium is indeed from a mexican horror movie. although quentin has never seen it he remembers the ridiculsly bloody poster from his video archive days.that is where the name santanico pandemonium comes from

That movie is really funny!

You can compare this one with movies from El Santo, and is just all mexican, compas!

Arre!