Smokers

I’m not a smoker by habit, but I do smoke the occasional Malboro to relieve the stress. My housemates smoke like chimneys but I hardly ever give into temptation. Plus they taste like shit, and it’s a real turn off from the girls!!

[quote=“Greebo”]
@Angel: jajaja… ;D
[/quote]

it was that fucking Chuck Palahnuik Guts story going aoru n d in my head

[quote=“Angel”]
yeah that’s exactly right. I plan on killing myself when i reach 75 anyway so that i can keep the average male lifespan in that area
[/quote]

When i watch some movies with cool Veteran Movie actors it makes me think that it could be alright to be old but somehow i dont think ill make it to 75 :frowning:

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
im smoking since i was 13, stealing money from my mom’s purse, back then it was like 3 euro a pack so she didnt even notice, i was smoking secretly from my parents untill i was 16, in those 3 years i only got caught twice, that’s how good i was at hiding it haha, first when i was 14, i was hanging out of my window at night smoking but i forgot my dad was yet to come home so he saw me, second time when i was 16 they jsut caught me coming home earlier than planned but this time my dad just said i was old and wise enough to make my own decisions so they allowed it, for the first year i could only smoke outside untill one cold winternight my mom let me smoke inside once, still doing it haha, cut back from 2 packs a day to 1 and a half
[/quote]

Wait a minute, when did the euro change over occur?

it was in the year 2001. I remeber it like yesterday. I was earning 200 guldens as a newspaper boy. and in the first month of januari I was earning 90 euro’s. those capitalist pigs framed me. because those 90 euro’s were spent as fast as 90 guldens.

€90 per week? If so that’s pretty good.

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
Wait a minute, when did the euro change over occur?
[/quote]

i converted it for ya :wink:

[quote=“j_c”]
€90 per week? If so that’s pretty good.
[/quote]

what do newspaper boys earn in your country?

like £20 at the most a week.

€90 is like £35 is it not?

Ok no it’s more like £60… wow!

something like that. when will you nationalist english pigs give up your pound for the great euro anyway?

I’m not English.

But to answer the question… I really don’t know. It would involve alot of confusion.

I know. I know. You’re scottish. and from you’re viewpoint there’s a big difference between a scot and an englishman. but to the ordinary simple mind you are stuck on that island called england. hence people confuse you with your colonisers…

i don’t, it’s the UK, and Scottish people are (no offence) even cooler than the English 8)

too much Braveheart? maybe

When I worked in england there were a few scotsmen, they were nice and pretty laydback, but I did have a hard time following their conversations

aye stop knackin me patter you doss cunt!

Din’na ye think it’s aboot time ye paid me that first penny?

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
something like that. when will you nationalist english pigs give up your pound for the great euro anyway?
[/quote]

Fuck that shitty arse weak Euro. Long Live The Pound!!

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
[/quote]

I love the English for this attitude, English should keep the pound forever, it’s been there for ages. It’s also easy to convert to our money (lats) because they both are almost perfectly equal.

I’m not British, but I feel extremely positive about them, I love London, the weather there, the language, the accent, the culture, the humour. Even the flag of Great Britain is the best of all European flags. Also they invented SNOOKER, hats off.

Din’na ye think it’s aboot time ye paid me that first euro ?