The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Slasher Movie Script

This is a portion of a slasher movie that I am writing. Not sure how many slasher fans we have here, but I need some help. Is this too slow? Is there not enough gore? Does the gore work within the story? Is this entertaining at all? Please leave me some feedback!
Bagman1.pdf (56.6 KB)

You know what’s so great about intellectual property, you can just borrow all the best things that you read, and just use them on your own material. The story is now mine, SUUUCKER!!

[quote=“Ed Gein”]
You know what’s so great about intellectual property, you can just borrow all the best things that you read, and just use them on your own material. The story is now mine, SUUUCKER!!
[/quote]

Okay… good luck with that, buddy.

You know, I think I’m done with this site. All I ever hear from are assholes.

Peace.

THe premise is nice for the beginning of a story. Like you said it does move too slow in the beginning. The page 12 description is WAY to long. Try to find some way to put some dialogue into that scene. No one is gonna read a whole page of description about a dungeon. Even if it’s action. The eye needs a break, and dialogue helps move the story along.

I like the two characters.

I like it. your dialogue sounds natural, which i know personally can be hard. I didnt read the whoel thing, I will later, but I like it. Im not a slasher fan, but that aside its pretty well done and I will read it later, because its actually interesting and I want to know what happens, which is rare :wink:

dude its freaking awesome so far , if u need some help in any kind of way let me know . if i was a movie producer i will give it the green light.