Godfather Themed Sig.:

Simple Add:

Warcloud is Alcatraz Wallpaper:

Photoshop Tennis Round 1:

Photoshop tennis Round 2:

Royal Underground:

Ol’Dirty Bastard Memorial:

Cipher Bravo Wallpaper:

I just finished this poster for a concert, as you can see I took the nice blood splatters from Kill Bill and the background from 2001: A Space Odyssey ;D

The rest I made are mostly banners and wallpapers, you can see them in the banner/wallpaper topics if you like.

Ha een Nederlander ;D

Nice work man, the ones I posted are just plain request that I took, I also create logo’s for certain things like record companies, websites etc…I’ll show some later.

Thank you, I like your creations too :slight_smile: Did you made that background in your ‘Wu-Tech Twirl Abstract’ by yourself?

Yes I did, I used Cinema 4 D for that.

In my Donnie Darko signature that i’m rocking now I also created some abstracts in Cinema 4D

I made this in 3D Max, not finished yet:

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
I made this in 3D Max[/quote]

The TIE Fighter, that is. The background is just a picture.

If anybody cares… This are three posters I made in the last few months.

I love them, seriously, you work for that club, or something?

Thanks :slight_smile: Yes, it’s voluntary work, but it’s a nice way to expand my portfolio.

Very very Cool Vince. Very professional and rockin! You’ve got some serious talent there

Wow… Why thank you.

They are all screenprints by the way.

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Wow… Why thank you.

They are all screenprints by the way.
[/quote]

are you joking. I assumed they were just done on Photoshop, im a million times more impressed now, and I was impressed already. :o

Sorry, I mean they are done in Photoshop and Illustrator, but in the end they are screen-printed.

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Sorry, I mean they are done in Photoshop and Illustrator, but in the end they are screen-printed.
[/quote]

Opps, my bad, but thats really cool anyways :wink: ;D ;D ;D

i made a Pulp fiction Dvd cover:

It’s a piece of shit!!! Nah, it looks great, but the backside looks kinda messy.

Hahaha, cool max, nice take on it.

you can view my homemade banners here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 913.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,3913.0.html</LINK_TEXT>