Shorts

They said she didn’t have the “star power” to play a leading lady. Haha. Maybe it’s her fault that Grindhouse didn’t do so well.

That was Barberella which was set up to be distributed through Universal Pictures.

I think there’s been some tension between him and the Weinsteins over Sin City 2. Apparently it was them who stalled on it first and that’s why Robert and Frank went off and did other things.

[quote=“Geoi”]
They said she didn’t have the “star power” to play a leading lady. Haha.
[/quote]

Whores are fine, but not leading ladies :slight_smile:

[quote=“Cyd”]
Whores are fine, but not leading ladies :slight_smile:
[/quote]

When god gave out charm, you didn’t exactly raise your hand twice, did you?

Kenneth, it comes to a point where one gets fed up of having to defend her views with opinions she has, so I really don’t know you were hoping to achieve with that remark.

[quote=“Cyd”]
Kenneth, it comes to a point where one gets fed up of having to defend her views with opinions she has, so I really don’t know you were hoping to achieve with that remark.
[/quote]

You don’ t have to defend your views or (by others presumed) personal character here! It would be perfectly boring if everyone had the same views. In your case your taste is pretty much different than most, so that always brings extra contrasts. Blergh, what I want to say: Just keep on posting and don; t worry about remarks :wink: :angel:

[quote=“Geoi”]
They said she didn’t have the “star power” to play a leading lady. Haha. Maybe it’s her fault that Grindhouse didn’t do so well.
[/quote]

The fact that Quentin casted her was all the more disturbing. I mean when Hitchcock said that the audience loved seeing blonde women die on the big screen, he didn’t mean a fake blonde!

But oh well. It’s done. It’s printed. Live with it.

I actually thought she was better in Death Proof than she was in Planet Terror. I think people right now, when it comes to her and Robert, tend to focus too much on the Gossip Column bullshit and not nearly enough on actuality.

Nope, her transition from being a TV actress to being a film actress was too abrupt, the audience wasn’t ready for that. And her role in Death Proof was good, I’m just saying Quentin should have used a real blond.

Too abrupt? Like, she was doing TV, then did a film? What do you mean? Like an actor needs to go from a TV show, to a mini-series, to a made for TV movie, to a short film, to a real film?

I don’t think Rose was good in either DP, or PT. She’s got a weird demeanor.

[quote=“Cyd”]
[/quote]

Did you or did you not call Rose a whore?

Has she or has she not played a whore?

I don’t believe I referred to Rose as a whore, maybe you need to read the whole post instead of scanning it for the odd word and then looking to see which member posted that word. I’m very easy to zone in on, I’ve found.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Too abrupt? Like, she was doing TV, then did a film? What do you mean? Like an actor needs to go from a TV show, to a mini-series, to a made for TV movie, to a short film, to a real film?

I don’t think Rose was good in either DP, or PT. She’s got a weird demeanor.
[/quote]

No, most film actors get minor roles and they slowly move up the ranks to get starting roles. Get it?

Bollocks.

It doesn’t matter whether she does TV or film, she is just not that talented to carry off either. I’d hate for her to be in future R-Rod movies.

[quote=“Cyd”]
Has she or has she not played a whore?
[/quote]

i dunno, has she? I’ve only seen her playing a witch and a stripper. Mine was an honest question, btw. i was confused wheter you actually called her a whore or not. But I guess you didn’t.

I didn’t call her a whore. Sour and smug is how I would describe her :slight_smile:

haha, alright then. sorry for my misunderstanding.

I don’t want to see her in anything, and I DO believe she’s a whore. What of it, Kenneth?

She should inspire Robert to start another production company to replace “Troublemaker”… Call it “Homewrecker”.

No smoke without fire <LINK_TEXT text=“Blind Item Collective … item-.html”>Blind Item Collective: The Awful Truth</LINK_TEXT>

Chicks that can’t keep their twats off of married men really do get on my nerves. Any woman that doesn’t respect the bounds of marriage, not to mention marriage with children involved, is no woman I can respect.

Someone is gonna come back and say that Robert’s just as guilty, and so he is. But men are more than a little stupid when being led by their cock. If there wasn’t some evil, money-grubbing woman leading them, most of them would be content to stay-put.

I do realise that all of this is absolutely none of our business. I’m just stating how I feel about situations like this.