Rosie O'donnell Vs. Donald Trump

No not really but I am yellow so it makes feel special :smiley:

How the fuck do I have 3500 + posts and I’m still a Fucking professional? I want a damn custom rank!!n

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
How the fuck do I have 3500 + posts and I’m still a Fucking professional? I want a damn custom rank!!n
[/quote]

Agreed! I’ve been thinking about that for some time now, Petey.

Anyways…

I watched a HILARIOUS movie last night featuring Rosie. Another Stake-Out. That shit cracked me the FUCK UP!!

…for that she gains a point or two. Now she’s -999999999999999999997 in my book. :slight_smile:

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
[/quote]
Why are you not a mod?

[quote=“me”]
Why are you not a mod?
[/quote]

I think the mods are selected by the administrators.

Yeah I know.The only way you can become is a mod is if you have been at QTA for along time and pete has been here a long damn time so why he isnt a mod is beyond me.

How many mods are there? Seems like there would be alot if it were for that reason…

hmm…dont really know

I’m pretty sure the latest was Hung Fist, so they don’t come THAT often…

Just heard that Rosie O’donnell will be leaving the view earlier than she said she would. I have never really watched the view but i will miss Rosie’s crazy fights…they were entertaining!

Fuck Rosie.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Fuck Rosie.
[/quote]
Im shocked! :wink:

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Fuck Rosie.
[/quote] Couldn’t have said it better myself! I’f I see her lurking on my PC one more time, I’m shooting it.

[quote=“me”]
Yeah I’ve seen it on tv 20 times and I have watched it every time it comes on Hahah :slight_smile:
[/quote] she kinda not much to look at and she is gay? well ishe in movies now? Horror films comercials whats up with her?

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Fuck Rosie.
[/quote] what a thing to say… poor lesbo, what kinda lagauge is that say to say anything… fuck rosie…? she like any man these days boo who who else was child M. word?