Roger Ebert finally reviewed GRINDHOUSE

LOL!

QT needs to forget all his cinema influences and go with guys like Tony Scott and George Lucas. They make bank!

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
QT needs to forget all his cinema influences and go with guys like Tony Scott and George Lucas. They make bank!
[/quote]
Aren’t you the guy who always says that you don’t care how much money QT’s movies make and they always stay great anyways?

Eastern: You are an airhead. :slight_smile:

lol! Eastern he was joking around ;D

Ol’ Eastern didnt catch the extreme sarcasm in those posts I guess. haha!

Hows this for sarcasm: Michael Bay is the greatest director ever.

;D BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Ol’ Eastern didnt catch the extreme sarcasm in those posts I guess. haha!
[/quote]
I got the sarcasm but you kept on posting this shit so I started to think that you were serious.

Or maybe I’m just stupid ;D I’m sorry :-[

I’m baaack, did anyone miss me. . .NO!. . .fuck you all then.

Stay on topic or I’ll get medieval an all your asses! :smiley:

I hope Roger Ebert returns so that bald headed faggot with the glasses is dismissed, I stopped watching ebert and roeper because of that annoying motherfucker.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
I got the sarcasm but you kept on posting this shit so I started to think that you were serious.

Or maybe I’m just stupid ;D I’m sorry :-[
[/quote]

S’ok. I wasnt being serious. I was just carrying on the in-joke. :smiley:

i don’t think anyone objects to large amounts of dialogue in QT’s movies when its entertaining (eg reservoir dogs) and jackie brown was based around a woman and it had amazing dialogue from start to finish…but to be honest hearing poorly acted dialogue about fashion magazines and non existent films starring the rock does not make for entertainment. The only reason people moaned about the long dialogue scenes is because the dialogue in these scenes was terrible.

I would have much preferred to spend 2 hours with Stuntman Mike or even Pam who’s exchange at the bar and scene in the car were real QT classic moments. This all being said its still a good movie just highly flawed

Poorly acted? Like hell. Flawed? Bullshit.

Come on zoe bell can’t act for shit don’t kid yourself!

I’m not kidding myself. Zoe was fuckin awesome in the movie. Quentin made it even easier for her because he wrote it the way she normally talks. Besides that, she couldn’t have been more natural. For her first acting role she handled herself fantastically. She was so perfectly natural it wasn’t even funny. She performed like a goddamn pro.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Max: I agree 100%. The thing QT doesnt have is that Bay quality that everybody wants to see. QT needs to work on being more Bay-esque I think. Its really about $$ at the end of the day. Noone wants to watch a movie thats not a winner at the box office. QT needs to employ more CGI, thats the secret ingredient in great movies today. Hopefully from now on QT will wake up and start writing less dialogue/characters and just load his stuff up with CGI. I say cinema knowledge/love be damned, technology is the future of cinema!
[/quote]

'Bout time you guys caught up with the rest of the pla[i]net[/i]! IB wil be LOADED with CGI and catchy one liners like "You'll never take our freedom, but YOU CAN take our bullets, IN YOUR ASS!", cut to black and white segments for no reason and tons of other stylistic novel device's supported by ingenious dialogue about falling into ditches.

CGI is the answer. Thats what will take QT back to the top. You’ll see!!

I really think QT should just sell out completely. Forget his artistic ideas and just start making CGI action films. Who needs the personalized content and character depth? Blah!! Blech!!

Guys like Bay and Lucas are the real masters of cinema. People need to recognize!! Its all about CGI action, MTV style editing etc. No brainer type stuff is def where its at!

There’s to much dialogue in Tarantino films, if he trimmed to 2-3 lines per movie, and then had 230 minutes of action that makes your head explode from the constantly-moving-camera-and-cuts-every-1-second , It would make me alot happier. Like Michael Bay does…

Just stop it :frowning:

Michael Bay also is smart to stay away from writing scripts. QT should just hire 20 screenwriters like Bay instead of doing them himself. I think that mixed with more CGI/action/slow motion reaction shots/explosions and MTV editing would bring QT back from being a dull filmmaker. All QT needs after that is an 80s style Patrick Swayze haircut, a constant five o clock shadow and a nasally voice like a kid with a cold and he could be as good as Bay. We can only hope.